This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by reachmediaK 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 2, 2019 at 1:56 pm #4681067

reachmediaK

I am trying to: info@perfectlook.hu is an admin and has a translator role. But this admin cannot see all of the translations in the WPML>Translations menu.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: all the products, pages and contents in the WPML>Translations menu

Instead, I got: attached what the admin see.

October 2, 2019 at 10:24 pm #4683407

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Is the translator you are using the translator with the assigned translations?

If a translation is assigned to a specific translator, the translations are displayed in the Translations list, even for other administrators.

Also, does the translator you are using have these languages set up to translate the page you are mentioning?

Thank you.

October 3, 2019 at 7:29 am #4685095

reachmediaK

Dear Bruno, thank you for your help.

There are two translator, one of them see everything in the WPML>Translation menu, the other one see just some pages. In there profile page I can see that they have different capibility (attached the two pic). But both of them are translator and translation managers as well (attached).

Thanks.

October 4, 2019 at 2:59 am #4692349

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Are both these users administrators? It looks like a user is an Editor. About these permissions, did you use any plugins to remove these permissions? The permissions should follow the same as in our documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-admin-capabilities/

Did you already tried to remove this user as a translator and then add it back to WPML > Translation Management > Translation Roles?

Thank you.

October 4, 2019 at 8:59 am #4694121

reachmediaK

Thank you Bruno for your help.