This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
April 2, 2019 at 9:12 pm #3520867

kathrynD-2

Translator is trying to get to her queue
Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: List of queued translations

Instead, I got blank screen, see screenshot

April 2, 2019 at 10:36 pm #3521005

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Could you please go to WPML -> Settings -> How to translate posts and pages and click the button to sync translation managers and translators. (See screenshot)

Is the translator using the Advanced Translation Editor? If so, could you please verify if the translator has permission to use the tool?
Go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Translation roles and verify the available language pairs for the translator. Then click on Manage translators' access and verify the access for the ATE.

If this did not solve the issue, could you give me more detailed information about when the issue appeared the first time? Was it maybe after recent updates?

Could you please try to run the site in minimal setup to see if the issue persists?

Please disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons. If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Further, you could enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given. Follow the steps in the documentation and retrieve the error report from the debug.log that will be available in your wp-content folder, in case there are PHP errors given.
More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Kind regards
Andreas

April 15, 2019 at 4:36 pm #3615085

kathrynD-2

We have the debug.log and are reviewing to see if there’s anything that sticks out… Will also share that with the your team if we can’t find anything. Please stand by!

April 17, 2019 at 9:40 pm #3634825

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

I am from 18.09.2019 to 21.09.2019 unfortunately not available. If there are problems with the translations please open a new ticket in the meantime.

I will be happy to help you on Monday and wish you happy holidays.

Yours sincerely
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Translator's queue is not showing up for her’ is closed to new replies.