Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vincenzo 4 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Vincenzo.

Author Posts
March 30, 2015 at 10:57 am #590393

niccoloC-3

I WAS UNABLE TO LOG IN THE PAST SUPPORT #588947 with Vincenzo I MUST OPEN A NEW ONE

Hello, I am using:
WooCommerce Multilingual Version 3.5.4
WPML Multilingual CMS Version 3.1.9.3
WooCommerce Version 2.3.7

url site:
hidden link

What I expect to see:
For any product and any languages, any attribute to chose (1,2,3,4,...) at the same price (we don't use the stock system on the websiste)

What I see:
The attributes works only for the native lenguage site, when I switch lenguage only the first variable is permitted to buy, if I chose a different variable a message say that the "Product is not allowed. Please chose a different variation"

In any translated lenguages, I see the variations to chose but is permitted to buy only the first one, in the native lenguage this dosen't happened and I can chose every variation

I attach the screenshoots Vincenzo ask me and I confirm that I follow all the step in this page https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#5

March 30, 2015 at 2:52 pm #590588

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

To be able to connect and answer again please reload the page using CTRL+R or CMD+R

Thank you for your patience

The topic ‘[Closed] Transleted products permit to buy only the first variation’ is closed to new replies.