This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 week, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
October 7, 2019 at 8:00 pm

erezA-4

Hi guys, as soon as I installed WPML it altered some of my padding / margin settings on both my transparent and sticky menu.

1. There is a black space on my homepage hidden link above the revolution slider (see pic attached)

2. In my sticky header (the header that you see once you scroll down the page) there is an extra padding for some reason, also showed image attached.

for a better example of what the default settings are for appreance and spacing you can reference a different website (with no WPML) that I built .... hidden link

October 8, 2019 at 2:06 pm #4716285

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Could you describe step-by-step how this margin and padding was added? Please attach some screenshots so I can have a better understanding.

Kind regards,
Carlos

October 8, 2019 at 4:42 pm #4717223

erezA-4

what do you been by step-by-step ??? The second I installed WPML my menu appeared different.

October 9, 2019 at 11:19 am #4722093

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

Could you tell me where did you set the menu to be transparent?

Regards,
Carlos

October 9, 2019 at 12:33 pm #4722859

erezA-4

When you first load the website. the initial menu above the video is transparaent. WPML created a black gap between the slider and the top of the page... i created an image to show you the gap.. its in the initial post.........

October 9, 2019 at 12:48 pm #4723013

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

Yes, I can see the issue, but my question is: where, in the backend of the site, is this menu set to be transparent? Where is the configuration that makes the menu looks like that.

I suspect that the issue is between the configuration of the CSS of that menu and WPML.

Regards,
Carlos

October 9, 2019 at 9:10 pm #4725633

erezA-4

I asked the publisher of the theme for support and they understood me immediately and fixed it with very little CSS

October 9, 2019 at 9:11 pm #4725635

erezA-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

October 10, 2019 at 7:59 am #4728215

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved 🙂

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.
Best regards,
Carlos