This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 6, 2019 at 11:43 pm #3752887

dalvinM

Required help because the plugin was configured but does not translate from Spanish to English.

May 7, 2019 at 4:14 am #3753787

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

It seems you are using site origin page builder to translate the content, isn't it? If yes, I would like to direct you to a relevant article from our documentation which should contain all the information you need to know. If there is anything missing, or you'd like clarifications, I am here to help. Just drop a reply here so I can help you further.
+ https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-wpml-siteorigin/
+ hidden link

Further, I just noticed that you are using an outdated version of WPML plugin on your site. Since we add fixes and improvements as an update, it's quite important to update the plugin to the latest version before debugging/checking the issue.

Being so, may I kindly ask you to update the plugin to the latest version, it would also be nice if you can check the problem with the latest version and share with us the results.

BACKUP NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Let me know how that goes! If it’s still not working for you, may I request you to attach a few screenshots showing each step you are following, so I can give a try to reproduce the issue on my end?

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] traslations’ is closed to new replies.