This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
March 9, 2019 at 11:03 am

piotrU

I am trying to: translate the products

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link and other translated products

I expected to see: 1) only translated products visible 2) true product avaliability on translated products

Instead, I got: 1) all products from default verison (Russian) visible in other lang instances visible in Russian 2) backorder only

March 11, 2019 at 8:02 am #3308225

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

I think that you see products from other languages because you selected the Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language (middle column) option on Dashboard → WPML → Settings → Post Types Translation → Products. Please select the first column option, Translatable - only show translated items, and tell me how things work this time. Everything should be back to normal.

Thanks,
Radu

March 11, 2019 at 1:53 pm #3313231

piotrU

No, I still can see untranslated products on the main page, yet the translated products become unvisible.

March 11, 2019 at 3:11 pm #3314139

piotrU

so far it couses more issues than solves. if we are not able to make it run smoothly today - tommorow I want a refund

March 11, 2019 at 3:51 pm #3314553

piotrU

Funny enough it is WPML Translation Management plugin that makes products unavaliable. When deactivated the translated products are avaliable for backorder only

March 11, 2019 at 9:14 pm #3316795

piotrU

Moreover - your plugin hides the blog!!! WTH??????

March 12, 2019 at 6:15 am #3318663

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I checked your website and I could see that you already deactivated the Translation Management plugin but the products from a different language are still displayed on the archive and the blog page is not showing any post. I'm still checking this issue to see what's the source of the problem and keep you posted about what I found.

Radu

March 12, 2019 at 7:09 am #3318805

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I checked the blog page a bit closer and I could see that it works very well in both English (hidden link) and Russian (hidden link). Also, the products page displays the only products from each language: RU - hidden link, EN - hidden link. Can you check this out again, please?

Thanks,
Radu

March 12, 2019 at 9:01 am #3319617

piotrU

1. the blog works
2. the main product page is ok

!!! YET - the main issue is THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT AVALIABLE TO ORDER WITH WPML TRANSLATION MANAGEMENT ON, when off then non-russian versions are avaliable for backorder only.

March 12, 2019 at 9:04 am #3319627

piotrU

hidden link - product in stock but site does shows unavaliablity
hidden link - product translated but not showing in category (same with the karate category)

March 12, 2019 at 10:35 am #3321037

piotrU

the site is not working properly and I might be loosing clients. what is the status? I hope the issue would be solved today, please

March 12, 2019 at 10:47 am #3321139

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Now that we managed to take care of the blog and shop page, I'm moving on to checking the backorder problem. I'll come back with a new message as soon as I find why is this happening.

Regards,
Radu

March 12, 2019 at 11:34 am #3321603

piotrU

thx/ i also switched the cloudflare off for time beeing

March 12, 2019 at 12:39 pm #3322099

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I tried to replicate this issue on my site by using the same theme but only with the WPML plugins (including Translation Management) and WooCommerce active. The backorders work fine.

In this case, we need to isolate the problem on your website to see what might be causing it. In this case, please deactivate the plugins not related to WooCommerce or WPML to make sure that none of them are causing this problem. Before doing this, make sure that you create a backup of your website. This way you'll be able to go back to a working state in case anything goes wrong. Since I cannot replicate this issue on my side, I'm pretty sure that one of the plugins that you're using is messing with the product in some way. Now we just have to see which one does this.

Regards,
Radu

March 12, 2019 at 1:18 pm #3322441

piotrU

I have already done that before - see reply #3314553

The topic ‘[Closed] trnaslated products avaliable for backorder only’ is closed to new replies.