This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.31 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alexandre Touzet 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 28, 2018 at 1:56 pm

Alexandre Touzet

Hi,

I do not know what happened, I just installed and activated the multilingual woocommerce plugin and this appeared:

"We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => admin_texts_woocommerce_customer_refunded_order_settings
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 9ce7367688bc7790259334da00829bf7
[name] => [woocommerce_customer_refunded_order_settings]subject_partial
[value] =>
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] => 1
)"

Thanks a lot

October 1, 2018 at 3:55 am #2777091

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

you are currently getting this notice is because there is a NULL string within the wp_icl_strings DB table.

please try the following and let me know your results

Note : Make sure to take a full DB backup and site backup before moving forward.

go to your Database table wp_icl_strings and search using the [domain_name_context_md5]

search for [domain_name_context_md5] => 9ce7367688bc7790259334da00829bf7

select it and remove it.

once the entry has been deleted go back to your dashboard and "x" out the notification.

refresh the page and let me know your results , and if the notice has been resolved.

if you would prefer for me to perform these steps , please let me know as well and i will enabled the private field reply for you to share access with me.

October 1, 2018 at 8:35 am #2777441

Alexandre Touzet

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!