This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
March 11, 2019 at 7:48 pm

angelesL

I am trying to: I am not able to add any products to the basket because I get the message "out of stock" although it is not in the stock in the default language (spanish). I tried the troubleshooting page to synchronise the stock for all the products but it does not work. It worked a couple of times, I was able to fix the problem and could add products to the basket without any problems, until a couple of minutes ago which the troubleshooting option does not longer seem to work. I click on synchronise and it doesn't do anything (attached pictures). After trying a couple of more times to synchronise it, now the stocks for some of the products have been erased in both of the languages.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: almost all product pages in both languages, example: hidden link

I expected to see: stocks in both languages

Instead, I got: out of stock and troubleshooting synchro no longer works, it goes from 57 products missing to 0 products missing but I still get the same message of out of stock. If I click again in troubleshooting, I see again 57 products misssing.

March 12, 2019 at 6:02 pm #3327325

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

It seems that the issue that you have is a bug that our developers already know of and they are working on a fix for this bug. You can see a reference to this issue on another ticket here.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/the-quantities-are-not-synced-in-both-languages-different-in-each-language/

Usually, the sync stock option in the troubleshooting section helps to solve this issue. But in your case, you say it does not work anymore. I'm not sure what happened but can you try to please to simply add new stock quantity for the default language where this issue is happening?

I tried to check things on your site but couldn't log in. It says 'ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS'.
If you still need help from me, then please share with me the correct access details. For this, I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Troubleshooting not synchronising’ is closed to new replies.