Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
July 30, 2018 at 12:14 pm

assafD

I am trying to: synchronize the menu from English to Bulgarian

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: on all pages

I expected to see: translated menu

Instead, I got: English version of the menu and when I click "sync" is trough me this error: Warning: session_start(): user session functions not defined in /srv/bindings/12756f49dcd74a02a98bfea294c07c66/code/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/menus-sync.php on line 47 Fatal error: session_start(): Failed to initialize storage module: user (path: ) in /srv/bindings/12756f49dcd74a02a98bfea294c07c66/code/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/menus-sync.php on line 47

July 31, 2018 at 5:33 pm #2599400

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

According to your host, you should install the "WordPress Native PHP Sessions" plugin so that the sessions feature used in some WordPress plugins work correctly.

You can see the step-by-step documentation in your host: hidden link

After following the steps of your host documentation, please let me know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Trowing warning error when trying to synchronize the translated menus’ is closed to new replies.