This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
August 6, 2019 at 9:28 pm #4350523

binT

Tell us what you are trying to do?
to fixing the fatal error:
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_TM_Unsent_Jobs::prepare_unsent_job_for_notice() must be an instance of WPML_Translation_Job, boolean given, called in /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288 and defined in /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-jobs/class-wpml-tm-unsent-jobs.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_TM_Unsent_Jobs->prepare_unsent_job_for_notice(false) #1 /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation-jobs/helpers/wpml-update-translation-data-action.class.php(116): do_action('wpml_tm_assign_...', false, 2) #4 /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation in /home3/ola5lz1z/noahdigital.ca/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-jobs/class-wpml-tm-unsent-jobs.php on line 41

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

August 7, 2019 at 9:44 am #4353325

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with your issue.

The issue happens when there is a missing or corrupt database table.

I would request you share temporary access to your site. I might also require your permission to install a plugin called Adminer which will allow me to inspect any issues with Database. I hope that's okay with you?

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Kind regards
Raja

August 8, 2019 at 2:34 pm #4363865

binT

Hi there, I cannot find Adminer plugin.

August 8, 2019 at 4:16 pm #4364747

binT

Can you please get it fixed? Thanks a lot!

August 9, 2019 at 3:52 am #4367233

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks for the access.

Please secure a backup of your database and execute the below query from your database admin (phpmyadmin). The table wp_icl_translation_status is missing a column 'batch_id' fixing that would solve the issue.

ALTER TABLE `wp_icl_translation_status` ADD `batch_id` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `translation_service`;

Pleaese, let me know if you need assistance, in this case, please ensure you have a backup of your site before sending the request to me.

PS: I have removed the Adminer plugin from your site.

Kind regards
Raja

August 9, 2019 at 8:42 pm #4372967

binT

Hi Raja,

I have backup my site. I ask your help to debug this problem.

August 13, 2019 at 9:12 am #4386463

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Please check if you can reproduce the issue. I am unable to reproduce the error on your site now. Please let me know the steps to reproduce the issue if you are still having the issue.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Try to fixing a Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError:’ is closed to new replies.