This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
June 6, 2019 at 2:45 pm #3970077

adrianaA-3

On contact form 7, though the content has been translated to a different language(s), it still doesn't show on the front-end. Can you look into this issue? I am trying to connect the domain to apacheloge.com (it's is at beauytaddicttherapy.com/apache-lodge) and activate WPML. Can you check into this?

***EDITED***

June 7, 2019 at 1:31 am #3972631

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a detailed look in your website and noticed your contact form is showing properly at the following pages:

English: hidden link
Dutch: hidden link

The reason why it doesn't appear in other languages is because you don't have actual translations for the other contact pages, so, in this case make sure you add translations of your contact page for all the other languages as well. See: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/

In the case of the translations for the contact form texts, please, make sure you have followed all the instructions at: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-contact-form-7-with-wpml/

Please, let me know if you need any additional clarifications and instructions. Have a nice day.

June 7, 2019 at 1:43 pm #3976917

adrianaA-3

Hi, Marcos. Thank you so much for getting back to me. This what we are seeing: hidden link. We are not seeing the contact form in Dutch language as users would see it. If it's there and you see it, we don't. Can you look into this? Advice? We loved to get this resolved for our client. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Take care.

June 7, 2019 at 2:11 pm #3976975

adrianaA-3

The link Marcos doesn't work. Try this one: hidden link

Thanks!

June 7, 2019 at 5:27 pm #3978193

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the details, I fully understand your issue now. I took a look in your contact pages and noticed although your forms are translated the pages where yor forms appears are not fully translated or they don't have their translations checked as complete. Please, click to edit your contact page and make sure all its translations are complete. See: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-contact-form-7-with-wpml/#4-translate-content-with-embedded-forms. Please, let me know if you still need any further details and clarifications, have a nice day.

June 7, 2019 at 9:02 pm #3979101

adrianaA-3

Marcos: We've updated the contact page as per the instructions, but still it couldn't convert the contact form to any language. We really need your help. Thank you.

June 10, 2019 at 5:02 pm #3988981

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I took another look in your website and could notice the contact form is properly translated now (see attached screenshot). Can you please give it a look using the browser incognito mode (see hidden link)? Also, you can clear all your browser cache data in order to see the changes. Please, let me know if you still need any additional details and instructions from our side. Have a nice day.