Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
November 16, 2019 at 7:36 pm #4959359

annaL-8

Hi- I'm currently using WPML & WP All Import to manage around 50 products. I've imported the products successfully in English. Each product has ~30 ACF fields. I only need to translate 10, while the others need to stay synced. Is there a way to bulk import only fields that need translation rather than going through every product and filling it it manually?
I wanted to try using WP All Import but it just creates new products that don't accept the field content from the parent.
Thanks

November 19, 2019 at 7:42 pm #4975515

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I see it is possible to translate ACF fields with an addon for that as described at: hidden link during the import process you are able to choose which field to import, so basically you should follow the steps at: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/#how-to-import-woocommerce-products and adapt it to include the ACF fields as provided in the WP All Import documentation. Please, let me know if it helps or if you need any additional assistance and clarifications, have a nice day.