This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 17, 2019 at 7:04 pm #4233075

gabrielB-18

I am trying to: Update AdvancedCustomFields from version 4.4.4 to 5.8.1

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: No end-users changes.

Instead, I got: WPML seem to be not working when ACF is updated to that version.

July 17, 2019 at 10:30 pm #4233711

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Are any error messages appearing? Have you checked inside the log files?

If not, please, could you enable debug to see if any error message is displayed? To do it, please check the steps in our documentation: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Then try again to check the problem. If any error message appears, please paste here in the post for me to see.

Also, you say: WPML seem to be not working when ACF is updated to that version.. What exactly happens? The links do not work? Or the translations? Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Trying to update AdvancedCustomFields from version 4.4.4 to 5.8.1, break WPML’ is closed to new replies.