This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.64 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: When activate WPML this error appears and the site is down: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::is_enabled() in .../wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php:346

Solution: To solve the issue, Open your database, try by manually changing the value for the wpml_language_switcher option in the wp-options table to be the same as a new WPML installation (or any working installation).

For example: a:9:{s:8:"migrated";i:0;s:18:"converted_menu_ids";i:0;s:15:"languages_order";a:2:{i:0;s:2:"nl";i:1;s:2:"en";}s:10:"link_empty";i:0;s:14:"additional_css";s:0:"";s:15:"copy_parameters";s:0:"";s:5:"menus";a:0:{}s:8:"sidebars";a:0:{}s:7:"statics";a:3:{s:6:"footer";O:19:"WPML_LS_Footer_Slot":2:{s:24:"�WPML_LS_Slot�properties";a:19:{s:10:"slot_group";s:7:"statics";s:9:"slot_slug";s:6:"footer";s:4:"show";i:1;s:8:"template";s:27:"wpml-legacy-horizontal-list";s:13:"display_flags";i:1;s:29:"display_link_for_current_lang";i:1;s:28:"display_names_in_native_lang";i:1;s:29:"display_names_in_current_lang";i:1;s:17:"background_normal";s:0:"";s:13:"border_normal";s:0:"";s:19:"font_current_normal";s:7:"#444444";s:18:"font_current_hover";s:7:"#000000";s:25:"background_current_normal";s:7:"#ffffff";s:24:"background_current_hover";s:7:"#eeeeee";s:17:"font_other_normal";s:7:"#444444";s:16:"font_other_hover";s:7:"#000000";s:23:"background_other_normal";s:7:"#ffffff";s:22:"background_other_hover";s:7:"#eeeeee";s:15:"template_string";N;}s:34:"�WPML_LS_Slot�protected_properties";a:2:{i:0;s:10:"slot_group";i:1;s:9:"slot_slug";}}s:17:"post_translations";O:30:"WPML_LS_Post_Translations_Slot":2:{s:24:"�WPML_LS_Slot�properties";a:22:{s:10:"slot_group";s:7:"statics";s:9:"slot_slug";s:17:"post_translations";s:4:"show";i:0;s:8:"template";s:29:"wpml-legacy-post-translations";s:13:"display_flags";i:0;s:29:"display_link_for_current_lang";i:0;s:28:"display_names_in_native_lang";i:1;s:29:"display_names_in_current_lang";i:1;s:17:"background_normal";N;s:13:"border_normal";N;s:19:"font_current_normal";N;s:18:"font_current_hover";N;s:25:"background_current_normal";N;s:24:"background_current_hover";N;s:17:"font_other_normal";N;s:16:"font_other_hover";N;s:23:"background_other_normal";N;s:22:"background_other_hover";N;s:15:"template_string";N;s:22:"display_before_content";i:1;s:21:"display_after_content";i:0;s:17:"availability_text";s:34:"This post is also available in: %s";}s:34:"�WPML_LS_Slot�protected_properties";a:2:{i:0;s:10:"slot_group";i:1;s:9:"slot_slug";}}s:17:"shortcode_actions";O:30:"WPML_LS_Shortcode_Actions_Slot":2:{s:24:"�WPML_LS_Slot�properties";a:19:{s:10:"slot_group";s:7:"statics";s:9:"slot_slug";s:17:"shortcode_actions";s:4:"show";i:0;s:8:"template";s:27:"wpml-legacy-horizontal-list";s:13:"display_flags";i:0;s:29:"display_link_for_current_lang";i:1;s:28:"display_names_in_native_lang";i:1;s:29:"display_names_in_current_lang";i:1;s:17:"background_normal";s:0:"";s:13:"border_normal";s:0:"";s:19:"font_current_normal";s:0:"";s:18:"font_current_hover";s:0:"";s:25:"background_current_normal";s:0:"";s:24:"background_current_hover";s:0:"";s:17:"font_other_normal";s:0:"";s:16:"font_other_hover";s:0:"";s:23:"background_other_normal";s:0:"";s:22:"background_other_hover";s:0:"";s:15:"template_string";N;}s:34:"�WPML_LS_Slot�protected_properties";a:2:{i:0;s:10:"slot_group";i:1;s:9:"slot_slug";}}}}

Relevant Documentation:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
September 5, 2019 at 3:16 pm #4520429

danielm-115

I'm having problems with TTFB, and I tracked the problem down to the WPML plugins. Its a heavy site with woocommerce, subscriptions, memberships and so on. TTFB hits +3sec when activating WPML the backend is so slow that it sometimes takes 20sec to load a page.

I'm caching pages so that the end use doesnt notice it to much but some pages like event pages are not cached and are having insane loading times.

I really need some help with this :-/

September 6, 2019 at 8:28 am #4524041

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- I would like to ask you to visit this link and follow the steps described: https://wpml.org/faq/prevent-performance-issues-with-wpml/

Could you tell me the results after following the steps above?

2.- Please provide the debug information of the site. In this link you will find the steps to follow: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Kind regards,
Carlos

September 6, 2019 at 9:22 am #4524319

danielm-115

WPML is adding a lot of 0.04 to 0.1 sec queries.

To test I have deactivated our Caching and minify scripts.

without caching and WPML deactivated loading time of homepage is --> loading time 1.86 Total query time: 0.09815s for 140 queries.
Total num_query time: 1.788 for 144 num_queries.

without caching and WPML activated loading time of homepage is --> 5,39 sec Total query time: 1,96736s for 240 queries.
Total num_query time: 4,899 for 249 num_queries.

September 6, 2019 at 10:09 am #4524707

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you for your message.

1.- Could you tell me if you applied the steps described in the link I shared in my previous message?

2.- Please provide the debug information of the site.

Regards,
Carlos

September 6, 2019 at 11:45 am #4525077

danielm-115

All steps implemented,
I have deactivated WPML and WPML stringtranslationg for the time being.

1) all steps and settings are as the guide.
2) debug added

September 6, 2019 at 12:08 pm #4525189

danielm-115

When enabling wpml mobile loading is even worse. it hangs for more then 30seconds. right after deactivating wpml the loading time is back to normal

September 6, 2019 at 2:32 pm #4525995

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

In this case I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Regards,
Carlos

September 9, 2019 at 10:12 am #4535861

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the information provided.

I would like to ask you to follow this steps:
- Create a full backup of the site.
- Update all outdated plugins and themes, specially WPML plugins, to their latest version. Outdated functionalities can cause conflicts in the code.
- Flush all cache memory.

If the issue persists then:
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.

Could you tell me the result of this steps?

Regards,
Carlos

September 9, 2019 at 12:55 pm #4537245

danielm-115

Hello Carlos,

-Create a full backup of the site. --> We take automatic backups of the website every 12hours. It's a live website so if you would make any changes please be careful. We are working on it every day.

- Update all outdated plugins and themes, specially WPML plugins, to their latest version. Outdated functionalities can cause conflicts in the code.--> Done we do this on a regular basis.

- Flush all cache memory. --> flushed every 10 hours and of course after we are done working on it.

- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML. --> I have done this multiple times! And I was not happy to make the conclusing WPML is the cause

- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen. before and after ratio is the same.

- Before activating 2,3sec after activating homepage jumped to 4.3-7,2 second load time.

September 9, 2019 at 1:30 pm #4537665

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

Could you create a test site with a copy of the live site so we can run some tests without affecting the production site?

Regards,
Carlos

September 12, 2019 at 7:39 am #4558979

danielm-115

Hello Carlos,

I have made a full copy of the website. I tried to install the beta version to see if this would change anything. Performance is still poor when activating WMPL loading times hitting 14sec on some pages and backend is extremely slow.

test site

dev.veerledobbelaere.be all the info in private is the same.

September 12, 2019 at 12:10 pm #4560807

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for creating this test site.

I followed this steps:
- Deactivated all plugins
- Activated a default WordPress theme (Twenty Nineteen)
- Activated WPML plugins and now the site is showing this message: "The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

Could you access the site via FTP and check if there are errors in the debug.log file?

Regards,
Carlos

September 12, 2019 at 12:15 pm #4560831

danielm-115

[12-Sep-2019 07:34:08 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:34:10 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:34:12 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:34:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:34:17 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:35:39 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:35:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:35:42 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:49 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:50 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:51 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:55 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:55 UTC] PHP Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cart-session.php on line 88
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:55 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 150
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:55 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cart-session.php on line 107
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:57 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:57 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:58 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:37:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:38:01 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:38:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:38:11 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:38:14 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:38:21 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:38:23 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:38:25 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:38:34 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:38:35 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:39:28 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:40:51 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:40:52 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:41:51 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:41:52 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:42:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:43:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:43:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:44:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:45:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:46:01 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:47:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:48:01 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:49:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:50:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:50:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:51:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:52:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:53:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:54:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:55:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:56:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:57:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:57:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:58:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 07:59:59 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 08:00:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 08:01:30 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 08:01:33 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 08:02:07 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 08:02:14 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:05:39 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:05:53 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:05 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:08 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:09 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:11 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:14 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:15 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:15 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:19 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:19 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:20 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:20 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:24 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:25 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:25 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:27 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:35 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:35 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:36 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:37 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:38 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:45 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::get_id() in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/stachethemes_event_calendar/assets/php/o.event.php:1154
Stack trace:
#0 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/stachethemes_event_calendar/assets/php/o.event.php(766): Stachethemes\Stec\Event_Post->get_parsed_bookable_products()
#1 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/stachethemes_event_calendar/shortcodes/stachethemes_ec.php(122): Stachethemes\Stec\Event_Post->get_front_data()
#2 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Stachethemes\Stec\Stachethemes_Plugin->Stachethemes\Stec\{closure}('')
#3 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#4 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/general-template.php(2761): do_action('wp_footer')
#6 /home/v in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/stachethemes_event_calendar/assets/php/o.event.php on line 1154
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:48 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:51 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:51 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:52 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:53 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:06:57 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:03 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:03 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:04 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:08 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:19 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:21 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:22 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:25 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:33 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:35 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:44 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:55 UTC] PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION - assumed 'WP_HIDE_BACKED_NOTICES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/wp-hide-backed-notices/includes/class-wp-hide-backed-notices .php on line 71
[12-Sep-2019 12:07:59 UTC] PHP Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'deactivate_wp_hide_backed_notices ' not found or invalid function name in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
[12-Sep-2019 12:08:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::is_enabled() in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php:346
Stack trace:
#0 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-inline-styles.php(274): WPML_LS_Settings->get_active_slots()
#1 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-admin-ui.php(105): WPML_LS_Inline_Styles->admin_output()
#2 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_LS_Admin_UI->admin_head_action('')
#3 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#4 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-admin/admin-header.php(149): do_action('admin_h in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php on line 346
[12-Sep-2019 12:08:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::is_enabled() in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php:346
Stack trace:
#0 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-inline-styles.php(274): WPML_LS_Settings->get_active_slots()
#1 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-admin-ui.php(105): WPML_LS_Inline_Styles->admin_output()
#2 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_LS_Admin_UI->admin_head_action('')
#5 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-admin/admin-header.php(149): do_action('admin_h in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php on line 346
[12-Sep-2019 12:09:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::is_enabled() in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php:346
Stack trace:
[12-Sep-2019 12:11:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::get() in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings-strings.php:94
Stack trace:
#0 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings-strings.php(56): WPML_LS_Settings_Strings->translate_slot_strings(Object(stdClass))
#1 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php(250): WPML_LS_Settings_Strings->translate_all(Array)
#2 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php(378): WPML_LS_Settings->maybe_init_settings()
#3 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php(343): WPML_LS_Settings->get_setting('menus')
#4 /home/ in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings-strings.php on line 94

September 12, 2019 at 12:20 pm #4560837

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for your quick response.

I have set your next answer private and I kindly ask you to share FTP access to the test site, this way I can manually check this issue.

Regards,
Carlos

September 12, 2019 at 2:02 pm #4561537

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

I activated the debug mode and found this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::is_enabled() in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php:346 Stack trace: #0 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-inline-styles.php(274): WPML_LS_Settings->get_active_slots() #1 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-admin-ui.php(105): WPML_LS_Inline_Styles->admin_output() #2 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_LS_Admin_UI->admin_head_action('') #3 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-admin/admin-header.php(149): do_action('admin_h in /home/veerledob/dev.veerledobbelaere.be/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-settings.php on line 346

I'm now trying to apply the solution described here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-when-activating-wpml-multilingual-cms-on-digital-ocean/

I will get back to you.
Regards,
Carlos