Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 9 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 11, 2019 at 9:28 am #3585673

hovhannesV

Hello, I have these problems.

First of all after the translation, I need to put the header in the middle and I cant manage to do it and thumbnails are too big, which I do not have in original language. You will notice the difference comparing with English version.

April 11, 2019 at 11:40 am #3586809

hovhannesV

I don't get a reply for a long time.

April 11, 2019 at 12:06 pm #3587079

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Hovhannes,

Can you give send me a link to the page that you are translating and where are you trying to put the header in the middle, please? I just want to have a look at it first and see what might be going wrong.

Thanks,
Radu

April 11, 2019 at 12:23 pm #3587319

hovhannesV

And after solving problems, please tell me how to solve them, as I have so many pages to translate.

April 12, 2019 at 11:59 am #3598555

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you send me a screenshot with the thumbnails that you have problems with, please? I can see the the images from WONDERS OF CRADLE OF HUMANITY are the only elements that are different in Armenian. I just want to make sure that we're talking about the same element.

Thanks,
Radu

April 12, 2019 at 12:26 pm #3598865

hovhannesV

Hello, I don't know why, but I can't add the screenshot, but also blog thumbnails are also too big (the third section after "Cradle of humanity").
But I can tell also another problem with Portfolio translation. Items under "The Cradle of humanity" are not just images but Portfolio items and every image shall give you "Read more option" (which you can see in the English version"), but the translation of Portfolio causes problems too. I discovered it yesterday.
If there is a solution to all these problems please tell me how to avoid it in Russin translation.
With kind regards for your aid
Hovhannes

April 12, 2019 at 6:27 pm #3601203

hovhannesV

Radu, I also found out this problem.

hidden link - here in English version you see photo in the upper prt
hidden link - here you see that WPML did not translate photo
Can I know how your work goes on? Are these issues being solved?

April 13, 2019 at 2:35 pm #3604823

hovhannesV

Hello, I don't get a message from you for a long time. How is it going? I need my website too much.

April 15, 2019 at 9:22 am #3611545

Radu
Supporter

Hey Hovhannes,

Let's take care of the question about the homepage here and for any other question or problem you might have, please open a separate ticket. This way, if other users have the same question as you, they can easily find the solution.

Now, I just checked the homepage of your website and I can see that the Armenian and Russian versions are changed now. The only part that is still there is the image with the title from the top.

In order to share some screenshots with the elements that you need help with, you can use an online tool (like hidden link for example).

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Tucket’ is closed to new replies.