This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 9, 2019 at 7:06 am #4367897

atilimsan-grup-plastik-ins.-po

I am trying to: translating all strings from Turkish to English but there is a problem with that. For example in my posts, related pages part not translated. It is same for both language. Also share button, it is not changing when i change post language, it is still in Turkish for English language. You can see my problem as attachment.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

August 9, 2019 at 7:30 am #4368225

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I looked at the elements that you mentioned. Could you go to Dashboard → WPML → Theme and plugins localization → Localization options section and make sure that the Assume that the original language of all strings is English option is unchecked, please? This usually fixes the issues that you have.

If this doesn't make things go back to normal, please give me access to the dashboard area and I'll have a closer look at this.
The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

August 17, 2019 at 8:48 am #4409627

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you tell me if there's any issue on your website, please? I'm trying to access this link: hidden link but I'm getting this message Error establishing a database connection. Can you check this out or tell me if there's anything else I should do in order to be able to access the dashboard area, please?

Thanks,
Radu

August 17, 2019 at 11:36 am #4409877

Hi Radu,

Please try again, i solved that problem. You can access the dashboard.

August 19, 2019 at 5:27 am #4413581

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Now, when I try to access this link hidden link I'm getting redirected to hidden link where I can see just Not available. message. Is there anything else I should do in order to access the dashboard area?

Thanks,
Radu

August 19, 2019 at 5:54 am #4413627

Hi,

Could you share your ip address ?

August 19, 2019 at 7:24 am #4413969

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Please use this IP: 74.50.54.120.

Thanks,
Radu

August 19, 2019 at 8:35 am #4414653

Hi,

Please try again, , add your ip address to whitelist.

August 21, 2019 at 7:45 am #4428631

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I was able to access the dashboard area this time by using this link hidden link but now I need a 2FA Code. Can you temporary deactivate this, please? I don't have access to this kind of code so I won't be able to access the dashboard area.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Turkish to English Some Strings Problem’ is closed to new replies.