This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
July 26, 2019 at 7:23 am #4287861

anneV-9

I am trying to: get a working website

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: you can't see it on the front

I receive messages from WP about the following
Warning: require_once(/home3/serialb2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/serialb2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/plugin.php on line 34

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home3/serialb2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear') in /home3/serialb2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/plugin.php on line 34

I had no issues on the front nor the back, but after a couple of times, I thought to clean install WPML.

I deleted all directories via FTP and download fresh install files from WPML site.

Now I get the fatal error in translation -management plugin.
I do not use the send jobs (I did once in the past to test)

July 26, 2019 at 8:43 am #4288439

anneV-9

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

July 26, 2019 at 9:01 am #4288505

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

It looks like that parts from the plugin are missing while installing it.

#1 Can you please remove Translation Management over FTP
#2 Download a fresh copy from here https://wpml.org/account/
#3 Reinstall the Add-On

This should solve your problem. You will not lose any content while doing this, but please create a full site & database backup before. Please let me know how it's going.

Best Marcel