Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.37 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas Neuber 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas Neuber.

Author Posts
September 24, 2013 at 7:14 am #267998

ingo moeller

hello.
besides a lot of problems we already have on our site mahlwerck.de with the new and the old wpml plugin (most of them adressed in this forum already) there seems to be another newly added problem since we updated to 2.9.2:
the sticky extension for ubermenu doesn't work anymore (it holds the menu on the top of the page when scrolling)
any idea how we can get it back to work?
thanks,

ingo

September 24, 2013 at 8:18 am #268047

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Ingo,

Just thinking about how to approach this best.
Do the "Ubermenu" plugin + WPML run fine together, if no "Sticky Links" extension is active?

--
hidden link
hidden link

September 24, 2013 at 8:48 am #268085

ingo moeller

hi andreas,
thanks for your fast reply.
deactiviating "sticky links" doesn't help. no change
ingo

September 24, 2013 at 12:16 pm #268255

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Hello Ingo,

I just talked to our compatibility team, a while ago we've contacted the Ubermenu plugin for a cooperation to make the plugin fully WPML compatible together. Both us and author we are still working on it.
Means: at the moment its not fully working with WPML

Just to come back to what you wrote, "it holds the menu on the top of the page when scrolling".
Hope didn't overlook anything obvious, but actually I didn't really notice anything wrong on mahlwerck.de

September 24, 2013 at 1:21 pm #268307

ingo moeller

hi andreas,
nothing is obviously wring 😉 but the menu is not "sticky". look here for an example and scroll down: hidden link
the menu stay on top of the page while the poge is scrolled. as our main menu did before the 2.9.2 update.

the other problem is the wpml language switcher. it forgets the shop base of woocommerce (porzellan in deutsch is missing in switcher's link in english)
perhaps you have an idea regarding this, too.
and the 3rd problem is that the "products addon" plugin is not working with the new coocommerce multilingual plugin.
if you have any ideas you will make me a happy man 😉
thanks

ingo

September 25, 2013 at 7:15 am #268591

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Hello Ingo,

Regarding the issue 2 and 3 I would highly recommend to open new tickets for them.

With the Ubermenu/WPML compatibility our team is working on it at the moment.
Since we have to wait for that I will close this ticket for the moment, but will save a link to this thread and keep you informed as soon as compatibility achieved.

The topic ‘[Closed] Ubermenu with Sticky Extension’ is closed to new replies.