This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 8, 2019 at 7:58 am #3764379

oliverF-11

Hallo,

leider können wir den Warenkorb-Button nicht ins Englische übersetzen.
Ebenso so wenig die Überschrift "Kontakt" im Footer.

Woran liegt das?

May 8, 2019 at 10:58 am #3765751

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me if you tried searching for those strings on WPML -> String Translation, clearing the site cache and checking it then?

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 8, 2019 at 11:06 am #3765813

oliverF-11

Hi Bruno,

thanks for your answer. We cleared all caches and searched for this problem online. We fixed it partly, but the missing headlines of the mentioned siteparts remain.

The part we are talking about is the footer of the webshop on hidden link and the basket button in the header

Many thanks,
Oliver

May 8, 2019 at 12:08 pm #3766473

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 8, 2019 at 12:33 pm #3766661

oliverF-11

Hi Bruno,

in anonymous browser window I can see the provided access data. Please hide them.

Thanks,
Oliver

May 8, 2019 at 12:38 pm #3766693

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I am getting "FEHLER: Ungültiger Benutzername. Passwort vergessen?" when trying to use these credentials for hidden link. Can you check again?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 8, 2019 at 1:12 pm #3767027

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I think we may be running into two issues here - one is that for some reason the translation of the Kontakt would not appear even if properly translated, while the Cart thing may be a compatibility issue with this WooCommerce cart widget that we may need to debug separately.

However, before all of this, I would like to test this on my localhost to exclude possible server caching issues and so that I could test this more thoroughly.

Can I ask you the following then? In order to debug this issue, can you install Duplicator plugin and create package so that I can try this on my localhost and possibly escalate further to 2nd tier? You can filter out all the images (uploads) when creating Duplicator package - I will not need these and they would only take space.
hidden link

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Let me know if this is OK with you and if yes, let me know once you create them.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 8, 2019 at 1:22 pm #3767135

oliverF-11

Hi Bruno,

thanks for your help.

I have created a duplicator package you can use.

Regards,
Oliver

May 8, 2019 at 3:50 pm #3768665

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I can see the issue on my localhost and I tried various things, but nothing helps so I asked our 2nd tier about this. I'll get back to you as soon as I have any news or questions for you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 9, 2019 at 12:37 pm #3776149

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you tell me if the Opal Heading is translating anywhere on this site? I tried adding another element of the same kind, it doesn't translate either, can you test yourself on a new page perhaps and let me know about results?

Since you are using Strollik Core with the theme, it might be compatibility issue as this theme could be modifying these elements.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Übersetzung Header Button und Folter’ is closed to new replies.