This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
February 15, 2019 at 11:54 am #3204535

factordevS

Good morning,
I am trying to activate a private section on the test website of my customer (it's hosted in our test environments, reachable only with my office vpn, so, for now I cannot give a proper link)

I'm trying to use Ultimate Member plugin and I'm using a Newspaper's child theme by tagdiv (which is compatible with WPML).

When I activate Ultimate Member the category links break, and everyone of them are returning the same category heading, without any news inside the page, even if the slugs and the tag titles are right.

I've already tried to deactivate all the others plugin (everything works fine) and tried to use a wp standard theme (the archive pages seemed to work properly), so I think it's kind of a combo conflict.

Any ideas?

The topic ‘[Closed] Ultimate member breaks category template on Newspaper Theme’ is closed to new replies.