Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Vincenzo 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Vincenzo.

Author Posts
November 9, 2018 at 12:55 pm #2893102

philipH-12

Hallo,

ich habe versucht meine Website zu übersetzen. Dies hat teilweise auch funktioniert. Leider ändert sich jedoch nicht nur die Sprache des Beitrags oder der Seite, sondern die gesamte Seite.

Hier treten dann Probleme mit dem Framework auf (Sidebar ist plötzlich unter den Magazin anzeigen statt daneben) und das Menü würfelt sich wild durcheinander.

Im Endeffekt würde es mir reichen, wenn ich nur die Beiträge und einzelnen Seiten in 3 Sprachen anlegen könnte. Die ganze Navigation würde ich dann einfach in Englisch lassen.

Oder könnte es jemand so installieren, das es einfach funktioniert?... Ich verzweifel langsam aber sicher...

November 12, 2018 at 8:37 am #2897747

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+02:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. Our support in German is temporarily limited.
To make sure the problem you reported is handled properly, please describe it in English.

November 12, 2018 at 2:15 pm #2898799

philipH-12

Hello,

I tried to translate my website. This partly worked. Unfortunately, not only the language of the post or the page changes, but the entire page.

Here are problems with the framework on (sidebar is suddenly under the magazine show instead of) and the menu dices wildly messed up.

In the end, I would be enough if I could only create the posts and individual pages in 3 languages. I would simply leave the entire navigation in English.

Or could someone install it so that it just works? ... I desperately but surely ...

November 12, 2018 at 3:38 pm #2899156

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hello, thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I checked the site and its translation and it seems like everything is correct.
Could you please elaborate a little more on the issue so I can better understand?

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

In the meantime, if you wish more control about the layout of the homepage you can manually translate it.
See: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/page-builders/translating-content-created-with-page-builders-using-manual-translation/

Thank you

November 12, 2018 at 6:05 pm #2899608

philipH-12

Hi and Thanks for answering.

I am on phone this time so I cant make a screenshot. But I can describe how you can see what I mean.

Go to a Post which is translated to NL or EN. Click on flag to come to translation. Now click on the big Logo to get to home of this translation.

You will see that the sidebar isn't in right place. It's under the whole body/content area.

you can also use the ...com/en/ or ...com/nl/ to get to translation.

Hope you'll get it. Otherwise I will upload screenshots to be sure.

November 13, 2018 at 3:49 pm #2903495

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

I can't see any flag in the site and when I try to go to YOURSITE.com/en/ or /nl/ I get this error:

Oops! That page can't be found.

Maybe the additional languages are hidden?

Can you please give me more details?

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Umsetzung Awaken-Pro Theme in 2 Sprachen’ is closed to new replies.