Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by hooiC 1 year, 7 months ago.

Author Posts
February 26, 2019 at 1:28 pm #3245126

hooiC

Tell us what you are trying to do? I removed the italian menu page/posts as the order of the items were created manually. then I went to wpml-sync menu and tick on the boxes to sync. however when i went into the Italian menu, i can see duplicate pages created. so i remove them one by one and click on save menu . however i was existed out of the system abruptly. i tried again 2 more times and same thing happened. on the 4th attempt, when i click on the Italian menu to check the menu again, it immediatley kicked me out of the admin system. how do i get back into the Italian menu without being kicked out? i managed to log back in but not attempting to click on the Italian menu. our IT consultant has sent me this error log.

[Tue Feb 26 13:03:30.742823 2019] [php7:notice] [pid 32711] [client 10.173.8.91:41048] WordPress database error Duplicate entry '23-it' for key 'trid_lang' for query UPDATE `wp_icl_translations` SET `trid` = '23', `language_code` = 'it', `source_language_code` = 'en' WHERE `element_type` = 'post_nav_menu_item' AND `element_id` = '4547' made by require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, ICLMenusSync->init, ICLMenusSync->get_menus_tree, WPML_Menu_Sync_Functionality->get_menu_items, WPML_Menu_Sync_Functionality->get_menu_item_translations, WPML_Menu_Sync_Functionality->maybe_reload_post_item, WPML_Menu_Sync_Functionality->sync_page_menu_item_trids, SitePress->set_element_language_details, WPML_Set_Language->set, WPML_Set_Language->change_translation_of

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? mylotus.com

February 26, 2019 at 4:17 pm #3246071

hooiC

as long as i save after each removal of items on the menu, I was not kicked out of the system! My issue is resolved now. Thank you!