This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
March 28, 2019 at 2:06 pm

joshP-3

I am trying to: Implement completed translations from Avanti Translation Services

Translations have been completed by Avanti, but are not being delivered to our site automatically and cannot be fetched manually.

March 28, 2019 at 4:22 pm #3483787

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, and thanks for contacting our support forum.

I have gone to WPML -> Translation Management, and clicked the "Check status and get translations" button, and I was able to get most of the translations, but it seems that WPML isn't able to download the last 7 jobs, so I have checked your memory limit, and I see it is 40M, your WP Memory Limit is set to 40M and this is not enough value, so could you please increase the memory limit, by adding this code to your wp-config file :
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');
Then click on the "Check status and get translations" again, and let me know if the rest of the jobs have been downloaded.

Best regards.

March 28, 2019 at 7:52 pm #3485319

joshP-3

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I can replicate the 40mb listed in the WPML support screenshot, which is the incorrect value being displayed. We have the define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT' implemented in wp-config.php, and the below page from WooCommerce shows that 512mb is available to WordPress.

hidden link

hidden link

I see the 40M limit shown on the above page but have not located where it is coming from. WP_MEMORY_LIMIT (available to non-admin scripts) is at 512mb, as well as WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT (admin interface limit). https://wpml.org/forums/topic/system-memory-limit-is-set-to-512-mb-but-debug-still-show-40-mb-info/ combined with what we're seeing makes us think this is a bug in WPML.

April 1, 2019 at 1:22 pm #3508419

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I can see that you have caching plugin on your site, so can you please delete any cached files and deactivate the caching plugin for now, and then check if this will make WPML sees the correct memory limit.

Best Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] Unable to receive completed translations’ is closed to new replies.