Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.81 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
November 23, 2020 at 7:39 am #7505909

tomaszK-32

Unable to receive jobs from Skrivanek

November 24, 2020 at 10:52 am #7515909

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

I hope you are using the latest version of WPML(4.4.6 series). If not, please upgrade to the latest version after a full site backup and clear all types of caches. Then make sure the issue is existing or not.

If the issue exists with latest version, please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please refer to the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Unable to receive jobs from Skrivanek’ is closed to new replies.