This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
July 2, 2019 at 1:44 pm

jonathanM-10

I am trying to: Remove the sale pricing on the translated product.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: When I update the sale's price in french, the english version is updated but when I just delete it (because my sale is finish) the english version doesn't update and stays with the last sales price.

Instead, I got: French sale is off but english keeps the last sales price even after I have deleted it.

July 2, 2019 at 2:48 pm
July 3, 2019 at 11:27 am #4135481

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I still haven't found testing, but I wanted to tell you this is most likely a compatibility issue, because deactivating all plugins except WPML and WooCommerce the sale price disappear as it should.

July 4, 2019 at 2:50 pm #4144675

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

once reactivating all plugins, the issue doesn't appear again so I'm not sure what is the problem here.
Also, the theme doesn't load CSS (I noticed this before starting deactivating plugins) so I don't know how this can interfere. I tried with your theme and also with a default theme like Twenty Nineteen so I'm not sure why this is happening.

Do you know if something is different from your production site?

The topic ‘[Closed] Unable to remove sale pricing in translation’ is closed to new replies.