If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 8:06 am #3709029

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hello

I´m sorry but nothing to report yet. I¨ve left a note in the work ticket to please ping me with an update and I will pass on any information that I get here.

June 25, 2019 at 7:38 am #4081813

tomG-17

Good day Yvette,

Waiting almost two months now. Is there any progress made in fixing this issue?

Thanks.

June 25, 2019 at 8:12 am #4082145

Yvette
Supporter

There was some progress made but unfortunately, our 2nd tier has now told me that they have lost the sample case/sandbox site that we created and they are asking if we could please recreate again.

I´m sorry for this, I´ve prepped another site and ask if you can once again load up the plugin and create a simple case like you did last time.

WordPress
One Click Login: hidden link
Username: demo
Password: KCofn9D3o7P9

SFTP Credentials
Server: w5.wpsandbox.pro
Username: healthy-louse
Password: yPLmo5eyd9EZ0Ht4MT708S8i
Port: 2222

Thank you so much.

July 1, 2019 at 7:30 am #4116103

tomG-17

I tried to contact Premmerce since they have to activate it. So far no response. I'll contact you as soon as they reply. Thanks.

July 1, 2019 at 8:21 am #4116491

Yvette
Supporter

Thank you so much and again, I´m sorry for the inconvenience.

July 9, 2019 at 6:10 am #4167583

tomG-17

I just received a notification that this ticket is getting closed. Can we keep it open for now, since I'm still discussing with the plugin maker?

Thanks.

July 9, 2019 at 7:33 am #4168133

Yvette
Supporter

Of course - you probably received a notification from our clean-up robot.

The topic ‘[Closed] Unable to translate (custom) attribute URL's’ is closed to new replies.