This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am trying to translate the translate Woocommerce product Custom Tab Content.

Solution: Edit the original product, add some text for the Tab Title, check the Translation is complete box, and hit Save & Close. Now, the custom tab content is displayed on the translation. This section appears only if you add a title for it.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by walterR-6 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 21, 2019 at 9:50 am

walterR-6

I am trying to:Translate the translate Woocommerce product Custom Tab Content

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:hidden link

Instead, I got:hidden link

September 23, 2019 at 4:21 am #4620157

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Walter,

Nice to see you back 🙂

Can you tell me how did you add these extra fields to the products, please? I'm asking this because I want to have a closer look at it and see what might be wrong.

Also, could you check the credentials you send to me, please? I tried to use them but I get a message that the username is not correct. I set the next reply to be private so you can send me the username and password one more time.

Thanks,
Radu

September 23, 2019 at 6:09 am
September 23, 2019 at 8:13 pm #4626485

walterR-6

Hi there, can we have an update please?

September 23, 2019 at 9:17 pm #4626677

Radu
Supporter

Hey Walter,

I checked one of the products: hidden link.

I just copied the values for the custom tab title (and add a small text to the end too so I can make sure that the translation is used) and custom tab content, checked the Translation is complete box from the bottom of the page, and hit the Save & Close button.

Now, if you check the German translation here hidden link, you can see that the content of the custom tab is showing very well. Can you tell me if this is what you wanted to do, please?

Thanks,
Radu

September 24, 2019 at 6:56 am #4628367

walterR-6

Hi there, yes this is what we are doing but it does not work for us - please check this product for example

hidden link

September 24, 2019 at 7:57 am #4628771

Radu
Supporter

Hey Walter,

I just edited the English version of the product, added some text for the Tab Title, checked the Translation is complete box, and hit Save & Close. Now, the custom tab content is displayed in Deutsch hidden link. I guess that this section appears only if you add a title for it.

Can you try to do the same for another product and tell me how things work, please?

Thanks,
Radu

September 24, 2019 at 9:20 am #4629623

walterR-6

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!