Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I am trying to Translate Woocommerce Filter - WOOF.

Solution:
You need to go to Dashboard → WooCommerce → Settings → Products Filter tab. Now, on the Structure section, let's take the Product Band Width element. Just press the additional options button on the left side and copy the value from the Taxonomy custom label field.

Now, go to the Advanced section and scroll down the page to the WPML taxonomies labels translations field. Here you'll have to add the translation for the label. The structure is like this: target_language:original_label^translated_label.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by walterR-6 4 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Radu.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 7:49 pm

walterR-6

I am trying to:Translate Woocommerce Filter - WOOF

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: text translated to German

Instead, I got: text in English

filter wmpl 1.JPG
September 10, 2019 at 6:31 am #4542129

Radu

Hey Walter,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I checked this out and see that there these labels can be changed from the plugin settings.

First of all, you need to go to Dashboard → WooCommerce → Settings → Products Filter tab. Now, on the Structure section, let's take the Product Band Width element. Just press the additional options button on the left side and copy the value from the Taxonomy custom label field.

Now, go to the Advanced section and scroll down the page to the WPML taxonomies labels translations field. Here you'll have to add the translation for the label. The structure is like this: target_language:original_label^translated_label.

For example, you can see that I added de:Band Width^Band Widtha and now the label is shown as Band Widtha on the secondary language.

Please try these steps for the other labels and tell me how things work.

Thanks,
Radu

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.