This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
August 15, 2019 at 10:05 am #4400081

michaelT-64

I am trying to: Use ATE

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: the page I want to translate with ATE

Instead, I got:

WPML cannot send these documents to translation because the Advanced Translation Editor is not fully set-up yet.
Please open the confirmation email that you received and click on the link inside it to confirm your email.
Resend that email
Rollback jobs...
Batch rolled back

It has been while since I used WPML and there have been several updates since then. I followed the instructions to authorise myself (translator and translation manager). Received the email and clicked on the link, but could not find anywhere to authorise use of ATE. I am stuck in a loop.

August 15, 2019 at 2:11 pm #4401449

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Please make sure that you are a translator with the proper languages in WPML->Translation Management->Translation Roles.
Then make sure to synchronize translators in WPML->Settings->How to translate posts and pages.

Let me know if this helps. If not I can approach our Advanced Translation Editor team for help.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

August 15, 2019 at 2:28 pm #4401631

michaelT-64

Hi Jamal,

I have tried those many times before raising the ticket. I read all the instructions and tried the suggestions in similar posts on this forum, but to no avail. Please escalate the problem as you suggested.

Best regards
Mick

August 15, 2019 at 3:24 pm #4401949

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hi Mick,

One more check if you may, please make sure that the translator users have the full name and an email address from a WordPress perspective. Then synchronize users again.

If this does not help, please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Best regards,
Jamal

The topic ‘[Closed] Unable to use advanced translation editor’ is closed to new replies.