This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by khalidA-27 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 5, 2019 at 7:54 am #3742017

khalidA-27

Hello

Your multilingual requested to translate UNCATEGORIZED category. I did it. But it appears in Arabic shop. Even UNCATEGORIZED English doesn't appear in my shop.

How to make it disappear

May 6, 2019 at 7:25 am #3745421

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 6, 2019 at 5:51 pm #3751597

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. Now the Arabic *Uncategorized* term is a normal Product Category Term, maybe that is why it is appearing in Menus. Please mark it as *Make default* after a backup and check you are getting the expected result or not.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 7, 2019 at 6:42 am #3754519

khalidA-27

Hello

Now what we have done? It perfectly disappear from Arabic. But appear in English.
How to make it disappear from all site in all languages?

May 7, 2019 at 2:11 pm #3759159

khalidA-27

Alejandro solve it for me. Thanks to Bigul and Alejandro