This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.96 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 19, 2019 at 11:48 pm

davidC-38

I am trying to:
Activate the WPML Multilingual CMS plugin

Im running php 7.3
Sending shell access

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
Plugin active

Instead, I got:

[19-Jul-2019 23:24:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WPML\Container\wpml_collect() in /home/santamary/santamariadelosvientos.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/class-wpml-container.php:38
Stack trace:
#0 /home/santamary/santamariadelosvientos.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/functions.php(35): WPML\Container\Container::share(Array)
#1 /home/santamary/santamariadelosvientos.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.php(169): WPML\Container\share(Array)
#2 /home/santamary/santamariadelosvientos.com/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(641): include_once('/home/santamary...')
#3 /home/santamary/santamariadelosvientos.com/wp-admin/plugins.php(44): activate_plugin('sitepress-multi...', 'hidden link...', false)

July 20, 2019 at 12:25 am #4248567

davidC-38

I managed to activate the plugin.
I deactivated all the plugins and then i activated first the WPML, and since there, i could activate all the other plugins.

None of them reported a conflict. Strange.

July 20, 2019 at 12:35 am #4248569

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. There may have been a cache issue and so WPML has not been properly activated. After you disable all plugins and enable it, the cache may have been cleaned up in the database.

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.