This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_ST_Post_Slug_Translation_Settings' not found

Solution: Disabled and deleted the current String Translation plugin. Then downloaded a fresh copy from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ and installed. These steps fixed the issue.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ivan-alexisM 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
May 25, 2019 at 5:59 pm #3889783

ivan-alexisM

Hello, i just install the plugins to translate my website, but when i activate the plugin string trasnlation i get an error that crash the website

The error is as folow:
Detalles del error
==================
Se produjo un error del tipo E_ERROR en la línea 15 del archivo /wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/slug-translation/wpml-st-slug-translation-settings-factory.php. Mensaje de error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_ST_Post_Slug_Translation_Settings' not found in wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/slug-translation/wpml-st-slug-translation-settings-factory.php:15
Stack trace:
#0 /wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/slug-translation/wpml-slug-translation-factory.php(22): WPML_ST_Slug_Translation_Settings_Factory->create('post')
#1 /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/action-filter-loader/class-wpml-action-filter-loader.php(139): WPML_Slug_Translation_Factory->create()
#2 /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/action-filter-loader/class-wpml-action-filter-loader.php(87): WPML_Action_Filter_Loader->run_factory(Object(WPML_Slug_Translation_Factory))
#3 /home/eepwotxp/public_html/nolimitscontraelcancer.com/wp-content/plugins/s

Any ideas?

Thx in advance

May 26, 2019 at 9:32 am #3891503

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Could you please disable and delete the current String Translation plugin?
Then download a fresh copy from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ and install.
Activate and let me know if you still see the issue.

Regards,
Riffaz.

May 28, 2019 at 8:58 am #3904419

ivan-alexisM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!