If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_ST_Post_Slug_Translation_Settings' not found

Solution: Disabled and deleted the current String Translation plugin. Then downloaded a fresh copy from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ and installed. These steps fixed the issue.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ivan-alexisM 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
May 25, 2019 at 5:59 pm #3889783

ivan-alexisM

Hello, i just install the plugins to translate my website, but when i activate the plugin string trasnlation i get an error that crash the website

The error is as folow:
Detalles del error
==================
Se produjo un error del tipo E_ERROR en la línea 15 del archivo /wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/slug-translation/wpml-st-slug-translation-settings-factory.php. Mensaje de error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_ST_Post_Slug_Translation_Settings' not found in wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/slug-translation/wpml-st-slug-translation-settings-factory.php:15
Stack trace:
#0 /wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/slug-translation/wpml-slug-translation-factory.php(22): WPML_ST_Slug_Translation_Settings_Factory->create('post')
#1 /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/action-filter-loader/class-wpml-action-filter-loader.php(139): WPML_Slug_Translation_Factory->create()
#2 /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/action-filter-loader/class-wpml-action-filter-loader.php(87): WPML_Action_Filter_Loader->run_factory(Object(WPML_Slug_Translation_Factory))
#3 /home/eepwotxp/public_html/nolimitscontraelcancer.com/wp-content/plugins/s

Any ideas?

Thx in advance

May 26, 2019 at 9:32 am #3891503

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Could you please disable and delete the current String Translation plugin?
Then download a fresh copy from https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ and install.
Activate and let me know if you still see the issue.

Regards,
Riffaz.

May 28, 2019 at 8:58 am #3904419

ivan-alexisM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!