This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by paolaO 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
July 14, 2019 at 12:12 pm #4205469

paolaO

Hi,

I can't add transleted page anymore. WordPress sand me a mail with this error:

Dettagli dell'errore
====================
Un errore di E_ERROR è stato causato nella linea 32 del file /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php. Messaggio di errore: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: element_id and type do not match for element_id:18322 the database contains post_attachment while this function was called with post_page in /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php:32
Stack trace:
#0 /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(1489): WPML_Set_Language->set(18322, 'post_page', '15562', 'en', 'it', true)
#1 /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/post-translation/wpml-post-translation.class.php(325): SitePress->set_element_language_details(18322, 'post_page', '15562', 'en', 'it')
#2 /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/post-translation/wpml-post-translation.class.php(172): WPML_Post_Translation->maybe_set_elid('15562', 'page', 'en', 18322, 'it')
#3 /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/post-tra

could you help me?

Thankyou

Marco

July 15, 2019 at 7:37 am #4207863

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

There is a mismatch between the contents of the icl_translations table and the wp-posts table.

This can happen sometimes if you have migrated a site, or if you have removed media files recently.

I can help you fix it.

Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

July 15, 2019 at 7:47 am #4207985

paolaO

Hi Yvette,

thank you very much. So can i give you wp-admin link and password in this chat, right?

Tank you
Marco

July 15, 2019 at 10:45 am #4210003

Yvette
Supporter

Yes - please provide them in the private area that is found just above the comments section.

I need wp-admin/ftp and admin priveleges.

Thanks

July 15, 2019 at 1:22 pm #4211417

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

This should be fixed now - can you please confirm that all is ok on your side?

July 15, 2019 at 1:30 pm #4211469

paolaO

Hello Yvette,

Thank you very much! It's fixed.
Can i remove plugin ARI Adminer now?

Thanks
Marco

July 15, 2019 at 1:59 pm #4211911

Yvette
Supporter

OH Yes - please do remove it.

I´ll mark this as resolved and you can close the ticket.
Have a good day.

July 15, 2019 at 2:13 pm #4212055

paolaO

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!