This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dusanV-2 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
August 31, 2019 at 11:51 pm #4491501

dusanV-2

I have a problem. In Uncode template I create page, set Header Type, save, translate page. Now I change the Header Type in the main page, but the original Header Type remains in the translated page. It happens on every page you create ...

P.S. To tell the truth, 90% of my problems are caused by WPML. Any error finding is tedious, lose translation... It's time to look at the competition.

September 1, 2019 at 2:06 pm #4492599

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. To take a closer look on this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

✙ Please send me page link where I can see this issue.

Thank you

September 3, 2019 at 11:38 am #4504013

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

I have fixed this issue by following below steps:

1. Went to WPML >> Settings >> Multilingual Content Setup >> Custom Fields Translation.
2. Clicked on "Show System Fields" link.
3. Set the ‘_uncode_header_type’ field as Copy.
4. Updated default language page.
5. Updated secondary language page.

And now header type looks synchronized in each language. Could you please check and confirm?

Thank you

September 3, 2019 at 11:52 am #4504117

dusanV-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!