Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alain 7 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 23, 2013 at 1:58 pm #147888

Alain

Hi,

I have the following notice in the frontend and in the backend :

Notice: Use of undefined constant LOGGED_IN_COOKIE - assumed 'LOGGED_IN_COOKIE' in /WEB/sites/2014_wordpress_mu/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php on line 20.

The file sitepress.class.php</b> seems to be called before the file default-constants.php where the contant is defined.

Version used
wordpress 3.5.1 in multisite
WPML Multilingual CMS Version 2.9
WPML String Translation Version 1.8-b1

I also have the following notice in the page: wp menu sync
Notice: Invalid object kind: custom in /WEB/sites/2014_wordpress_mu/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/template-functions.php on line 194

Thanks

July 23, 2013 at 2:53 pm #147911

Bruno

Dear Alain,

Please, open the /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php file and on line 20, change this line:

if(isset($_COOKIE[LOGGED_IN_COOKIE])){

with this:

if(defined('LOGGED_IN_COOKIE') && isset($_COOKIE[LOGGED_IN_COOKIE])){

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Thank you.

July 23, 2013 at 3:00 pm #147914

Alain

Ok, thank you.

That's what I had already done but I wasn't sure on the impact of this modification.

I still have the other notice in the "sync menu" section though:
Notice: Invalid object kind: custom in /WEB/sites/2014_wordpress_mu/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/template-functions.php on line 194

Any clue about this one ?

Thank you

July 23, 2013 at 5:18 pm #147961

Bruno

Dear Alain,

Please to hide this message, open the file wp-config.php and add this line:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

This notice is just showing that some variable was not set or was not found, but nothing that harms the functioning of the plugin.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Thank you.

July 23, 2013 at 5:34 pm #147962

Alain

Thank you!