This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 13, 2019 at 1:53 pm #4203557

richardE-6

I am trying to: select page to translate under Translation Management

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: Everything seems to be non active on the page of the pluggin

July 15, 2019 at 4:36 am #4207057

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Richard,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just checked the Translation Management section on my website and it works very well. Can you try to deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML, activate a default theme (like Twenty Nineteen), and tell me if you still cannot select any page, please?
If the issue is still there, just give me access to the dashboard area and I'll have a closer look at this. The next reply is private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

July 16, 2019 at 4:37 am #4216103

Radu
Supporter

Hey Richard,

Can you try once again to select some pages on Translation Management, please? I tried to do this right now and everything works very well (see the attached screenshot). Maybe this way just a temporary issue.

Thanks,
Radu

July 16, 2019 at 11:26 am #4219611
richardE-6

Hello Radu,

It works nos, I van select pages for translation.

Another issue I was facing was the menu synch, how do I effectively get all the strings contains in menu translated so that when I click on menu synch I can get all the translated menu created ?

Regards,

New threads created by Radu and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/how-to-sync-the-menu/

July 18, 2019 at 10:35 am #4237517

Radu
Supporter

Hey Richard,

I'm glad to hear that everything is back to normal now on Translation Management area!
We are trying to keep just one topic on each ticket so other users that might have the same issue can easily find the solution. This is why I created a separate ticket for the new question you have . We'll hear back on it in a few moments.

Thanks,
Radu