Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
December 14, 2018 at 1:51 pm #3001986

didierP-5

Une incohérence d’identifiant de publication a été détectée.
When I translate with ATE even if the page in other language is created , the contains translated couldn't be put in the page and its appear "Une incohérence d’identifiant de publication a été détectée" I releasd that its impossible to get link between French and English ....
I try to delete an english pages to recreate it ...Its worse after I cant access at the french pages.... Help help

December 15, 2018 at 4:15 pm #3004537

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

It's the first time I see this error. The servers should be ok, so maybe it was only a temporary issue. Did you retry accessing the page?

If you still get the error, perhaps you may want to use the Classic Translation editor while we investigate the issue.

December 23, 2018 at 10:06 am #3028478

didierP-5

I never had any responds to my sire and its continued

December 24, 2018 at 9:49 am #3030095

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

did you update to the last WPML version? I think your case is the same as the one here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/a-variable-mismatch-has-been-detected-3/ (the translation of your message error seems to be the same) and if this is the case, it should be solved with Translation Management 2.7.2.

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.

December 24, 2018 at 3:31 pm #3030908

didierP-5

No I Updated WPML in the last version but its still a big problem...

December 27, 2018 at 1:00 pm #3036918

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

it seems we have some similar "mismatch" issues. Yours should be "A post ID mismatch has been detected" (if you could confirm switching admin language to English it would be helpful).

If this is your case, the issue has been already solved and the fix should be included in a future release. If it's another kind of mismatch, we're working on fixing them as well.

January 11, 2019 at 10:18 am #3080042

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

since we had other clients with this issue even after the latest update, we need to investigate it further.

I left a private message just above this one with the instructions on how to create a copy of your site on a secure server so I can further debug the issue. Please let me know when it's ready.

The topic ‘[Closed] Une incohérence d’identifiant de publication a été détectée. ?’ is closed to new replies.