This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 2:31 pm

stephenH-13

I have a website in development in English with Welsh as the second language, and a strange behaviour has started which I cannot trace the source of.

I have a custom post type called profiles which work in the same way as regular posts and pages, and I have an ACF field group that is set to only work with this custom post type. These ACF fields are set to be translatable and when I create a new profile they show up as translatable fields as you would expect, however they are pre-filled with random text and there also seem to be other fields that don't correspond to fields I have setup (simply called field-0, field-1 etc. See screenshot).

I'm not sure when this behaviour started but I can say it was working fine to begin with so something has interfered somewhere. Older profiles that are already published don't seem to affected.

Any help would be great.

August 22, 2019 at 4:13 pm
August 22, 2019 at 4:13 pm #4441591

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

I have converted this chat to a ticket so that you can access the content from your profile page. Have a great day!