Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.00 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
March 18, 2019 at 2:26 pm #3370209

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Julian,

Thank you for the feedback. We are still working on this issue and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 19, 2019 at 7:36 am #3376017

julianZ-4

Hello Bigul

I have activated the dealstore taxonomy for you. It was buried somewhere in the theme-options.

Best regards

Julian

March 19, 2019 at 4:17 pm #3381171

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Julian,

Thank you for the updates. We are still working on this issue and get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 22, 2019 at 7:12 am #3438021

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Julian,

For your kind updates, the issue is escalated to our second tier team for further debugging. Because we are not able to replicate the issue exactly in a fresh installation and it is existing on the local copy after the primary investigation steps.

We will get back to you as early as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 22, 2019 at 8:25 am #3438449

julianZ-4

Thanks for the update Bigul!

March 22, 2019 at 5:37 pm #3443049

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Julian,

Thank you. We will debug it further and get back to you as early as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 27, 2019 at 5:38 pm #3474297

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Julian,

For your kind updates, the issue is escalated to our developers for further checking. We will try to get back to you as early as possible.

So for the time being please use redirection for the terms having the issue, you can also use https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirection/ for this purpose.

Just to make sure, you are still getting these untranslated terms URLs in Google Console, am I right?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 28, 2019 at 10:38 am #3479551

julianZ-4

Hi Bigul

I think not many new URLs popped up on Google Search Console. But that's because I did not add new content and already set redirects for every URL I saw in Search Console. Google will deactivate this feature soon (end of month). So we will only see with manual checks.

But the problem is still persistent, yes.

July 31, 2021 at 6:47 am #9319119

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Julian,

We are closing this ticket now. Because as of now it is a feature request and there is no exact time frame schedule for it.

If you still have similar issues, please feel free to open a new ticket. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Unresolved ticket for more than 4 months’ is closed to new replies.