This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
September 18, 2018 at 9:05 am #2744135

Vicente

Hi,

This page has all the published translations, if you try to change the language with the selector in the footer you can see that the URLs are not correct and the pages in the other languages have nothing to do with it.

hidden link

This other page has all the languages published, if you look at the language selector that is in the footer you can only see the flag of Spain ... where are the other links?

hidden link

I have updated all the plugins (including WPML). I have disabled all other plugins one by one to verify that they did not cause the problem, with the other plugins deactivated the problem persists.

September 19, 2018 at 1:05 pm #2748839

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

I don't see a language switcher on either of the links that you shared. Could you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Also, have you translated these pages to your secondary languages? The language switcher will only display when there is a translation available.

Lastly, Please try increasing the WP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

The topic ‘[Closed] Unsynchronized pages’ is closed to new replies.