This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Pedro Machado Santa 3 months ago.

Author Posts
July 17, 2019 at 10:37 am

Pedro Machado Santa

Hello,

(Was going to ask if Carlos Rojas could pick this one as he followed me through the previous thread that has since been closed.)

Opening this ticket in follow up of this previous one:

Unwanted post and pages duplicates/clones appear
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/unwanted-post-and-pages-duplicates-clones-appear/

Basically, while we're configuring the WPML settings, namely on ACF repeater fields, the WPML ACF plugin because of an issue duplicates the post/page X number of times corresponding to the number of items of the repeater. This is happening at this moment on two different sites of our clients—that we've noticed.

Please Note!! On the previous thread (that was closed because of some delay in the response) we've already got:
- Description of the error
- A list of steps that replicate the issue every time (replicable) (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/unwanted-post-and-pages-duplicates-clones-appear/#post-3924281)
- The issue doesn't appears when ACF WMPL plugin is active
- Pinpointed the file and the line of code responsible for this issue on ACF WMPL plugin
- SQL Dumps of the DB and Diffs between them before/after the issue appears etc

So I would strongly suggest to go through all the previous/linked thread messages before following up on this to continue the debugging and support.

Also note, we've got a sandbox instance on hidden link loaded with a DB dump/state that following the steps on the list of steps I've linked, will trigger the issue—everytime. Let me know if you need to give you the access again, and if you need a SQL dump to restore this state again. As I told Carlos on the other thread, I authorize you to fetch the files/database dump and whatnot from this instance to your local/internal instances for the purposes of debugging.

Looking forward to hear from you!

All the best,

Pedro

hidden link

July 17, 2019 at 10:41 am #4228739

Pedro Machado Santa

Carlos opened the previous ticket, please ignore this one.