Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Yves Peynaud 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
December 2, 2016 at 1:57 pm #1150075

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

In general, we can say it will be a kind of compatibility issue. Please check following errata for more details.

https://wpml.org/errata/not-menus-listed-dialog-add-language-switcher-menu/

--
With Regards

Bigul

December 4, 2016 at 4:44 pm #1150891

Yves Peynaud

Hi,
I have applied steps 1 & 2 of the patch and now, the menu appears correctly in the main and secondary language pages. However, I still get the "Uncaught exception" error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Argument ID must be numeric and greater than 0.' in [...]/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/translations/class-wpml-translation-element.php:28
December 4, 2016 at 4:59 pm #1150894

Yves Peynaud

Hi,

On my side, it seems that the error is related to Buddypress pages. So maybe there is also a problem in the Buddypress Multilingual plugin?

Yves.

December 5, 2016 at 9:56 am #1151245

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Yves,

Thank you very much for the updates. Our developers want to cross check your case.

Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. Check the following links for more details about private information sharing.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please allow us to make a duplicator copy of your site using Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue locally.

--
With Regards

Bigul

December 6, 2016 at 10:49 am #1152462

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Yves,

Thank you for the updates. I will forward it to our developers. Please wait.

--
With Regards

Bigul

December 6, 2016 at 11:56 am #1152558

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

For your kind information, we have already fixed this bug in our development branch and it is in QA stage now. We are expecting to release the fix officially on coming Monday. Please wait.

--
With Regards

Bigul

December 6, 2016 at 1:15 pm #1152648

Yves Peynaud

Good to know, thanks. But is there any fix which could be applied in the meantime?

December 7, 2016 at 9:59 am #1153521

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

We can share you the development branch version. You can try it on your test site. Becuase of the development version it is not suitable for the live sites.

Please let me know your feedback.

--
With Regards

Bigul

December 8, 2016 at 9:20 am #1154636

Yves Peynaud

Thank you for your proposal, but since it is not suitable for live sites, I prefer to wait for the next official release.
Regards,
Yves.

December 12, 2016 at 11:27 am #1157529

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

For your updates, we have released WPML 3.6.2. It includes the fix this kind of issues.

Please upgrade to the latest version of WPML after a full site backup and let me know your feedback.

--
With Regards

Bigul

December 14, 2016 at 3:30 pm #1160303

Yves Peynaud

Hi Bigul,

Yes, WPML 3.6.2 does solve the issue for me.

Thx for your support!
Yves.