This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by emmanuelleS 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
July 3, 2019 at 12:45 am #4130677

emmanuelleS

I am trying to: See my page "Expertise" in french & "About" in english online (I can see everything perfectly on my dashboard)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: see attached

Instead, I got: just my header and my footer (see attached)

July 3, 2019 at 4:11 am #4131679

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

It seems to me that this issue could be the same issue being handled by my colleague here?

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/after-update-of-wpml-multilingual-plugin-page-is-empty/

If that's the case, may I ask you to close this ticket and follow up with the previous one since the work on it is in progress and this ticket is considered as a duplicate.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Dennis

July 3, 2019 at 5:25 am #4131817

emmanuelleS

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your reply but I don't understand your answers. Of course it's not just a caching issue, I try it on many computers and if you click on my link : hidden link
you will see the page is empty. Have you watched my pictures in attachment?

Kind regards,
Emmanuelle

July 3, 2019 at 6:14 am #4132109

Dennis

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

What I'm trying to say that it seems that this issue is already being handled by our colleague on this thread. Is it not?

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/after-update-of-wpml-multilingual-plugin-page-is-empty/

If that's the case, as this is a duplicate ticket we would like to advise you to close this thread we will be happy to continue support in the above thread. Kindly post your reply on the above thread.

As per our support policy, we can't handle duplicate threads as it could lead to confusion and two supporter could end up working on the same issue.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Dennis

July 3, 2019 at 6:34 am #4132297

emmanuelleS

I am speaking with Riffaz. Thank you!