This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rohan Sadanandan 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
September 27, 2019 at 8:28 am #4652257

Marko Polo

I am trying to:update our contact page by removing comments in the editor.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Only within we editor
I expected to see:
The page update.
Instead, I got:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/salvamento/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-sizes.php on line 130

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/salvamento/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-image-translate.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/salvamento/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-sizes.php:130) in /home/salvamento/www/www/wp-admin/post.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/salvamento/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-sizes.php:130) in /home/salvamento/www/www/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1251

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/salvamento/www/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-sizes.php:130) in /home/salvamento/www/www/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1254

September 27, 2019 at 9:29 am #4652683

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Warnings and Notices in WordPress will not cause your site's function to halt at any time therefore they do not pose a threat to the way your site or plugins are functioning.

There is most likely a small incompatibility between WPML and your theme or a 3rd party plugin which is not significant enough to cause problems to the way your site is running.

You can safely remove these warnings by doing the following:

Go in your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);
Change it to:
define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Let me know your results.

Also, I request you to update the WP Memory Limit to at least 128MB which is the minimum requirement for WPML: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Paste it just before:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */

Also, please update WPML & the add-on plugins to the latest version.

Thanks,
Rohan

September 28, 2019 at 4:16 am #4657803

Marko Polo

It is updated to the latest version. For some reason. Wpml website says I need to update to the recent version of string and translation management when I already did via ftp.

September 29, 2019 at 5:52 pm #4661155

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Could you please try the below steps:

- Go to Plugins -> Add New -> Commercial
- Press the "Check for updates" button

If there are any updates I request you to install the same.

Thanks,
Rohan