This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcoI-5 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
July 23, 2019 at 6:29 am #4263003

marcoI-5

Hi,

I updated to the latest version of the various Wpml plugins that I downloaded through my profile from your site.
But on the site management page I understand that they are not updated (see attached screen).

Why?

July 23, 2019 at 8:21 am #4263757

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Please make sure you have registered WPML in this site and then please go to WP Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add new >> Commercial tab >> Check for updates button and try to update plugins from there if needed.

When you update plugins to latest version then please visit sites (https://wpml.org/account/sites/) page and I hope red triangle (update needed sign) will be removed.

Thank you

July 23, 2019 at 8:33 am #4263957

marcoI-5

hello,

I checked in the plugin area that you said and everything is ok as you can see from the screen (capture.png).

But on the wpml site the red triangles appear (see screen Capture2.png)
why?

Furthermore the woocommerce plugin has been deactivated while on wpml it is active

July 23, 2019 at 11:58 am #4265771

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

Green check mark shows you have installed Woocommerce Multilingual plugin in your site whether it’s activated or deactivated, no difference.

Could you please again register WPML in your site and enter the new key:

1. Please Login to your WPML account.
2. Go to Sites page.
3. Remove your current site / domain from there.
4. Re-add your site and it will give you New key which you can add back in your site: https://wpml.org/account/sites/

I hope the above steps will fix red triangle issue.

Thank you

July 23, 2019 at 12:17 pm #4265895

marcoI-5

Hello,

I did as you told me, I deleted all the sites and entered the main one again, also updating the association key between wpml and the wordpress plugins.

Now the red triangles no longer appear, but neither does the green ticks below the installed plugins.

Why?

July 23, 2019 at 3:57 pm #4267789

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

To take a closer look on this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and WPML Login info) to your site, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

July 24, 2019 at 12:39 pm #4274381

Noman
Supporter

Upon finding further, I find out that this is a known issue and our developers are working on a solution. For the moment it's showing the green tick only for Woocommerce Multilingual and Gravity Forms.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

July 24, 2019 at 2:03 pm #4275427

marcoI-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!