This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices.

Last updated by Andrey 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrey.

Author Posts
April 7, 2015 at 7:40 am #594739

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+03:00)

WordPress 4.2 is not yet ready for production sites. However, please take note that before you update to it (once WP 4.2 is officially released), you need to update WPML.

WordPress 4.2 made a significant change in taxonomy handling. Older versions of WPML will not work with WordPress 4.2 correctly.

We recommend that you update WPML now and not have to worry about it later.

If you are using WordPress 4.2 and see any issues, please do the following:

1. Check that all other plugins and your theme is compatible with WordPress 4.2.

2. If you are not sure, deactivate plugins that don't declare compatibility with WP 4.2.

3. Create a new forum thread and describe the problems. Be sure to include the debug information from WPML.

April 8, 2015 at 7:47 am #595551

ferjoltO

Thank you for thif notification. Anyway, 3.1.9.4 has blocked my site and overloads mysql server too much. The article writers cannot enter to the admin area and see all posts bcz the mysql server crashes everytime someone tries to do so. I have downgraded to 3.1.9.3 and everything seems to work as it should. My WP version is 4.1.1. Seems that wpml 3.1.9.4 is not compatible with wp 4.1.1
Thanks

April 8, 2015 at 2:12 pm #595855

Andrey
Supporter

@ferjolto, the version 3.1.9.4 of WPML plugin is compatible with WP 4.1.1.

The best way is to open a new ticket for your issue and describe it there. The support team will assist you.

April 8, 2015 at 9:41 pm #596109

igorG-5

Andrey,

I cannot answer to my ticket https://wpml.org/forums/topic/version-3-1-9-4-crashed-my-site-all-pages-now-shows-404/

The message is: "You must be logged in to reply to this topic." But I am logged in and now write here. Please do something with my ticket to allow me answer.

Best regards,
Igor.

April 9, 2015 at 8:45 am #596319

michelc-9

Same problem for me.
The last version 3.1.9.4 don't work on wordpress 4.1.1
Server is blocked for half an hour with update page...then says update is not available.
It's the first time i have a problem with wpml update.

April 9, 2015 at 2:01 pm #596617

Andrey
Supporter

@igorg-5, when you logged in try to refresh the page on this topic, then you should be able to reply.

@michelc-9, In order to ensure that your problem gets the attention it deserves, please open a new ticket detailing your issue.

April 14, 2015 at 2:10 pm #599138

davideA

Hello to everybody, I experienced a problem with the WPML plugin update. I haven't update WordPress to version 4.2, but as I try to update all the 9 parts of WPML from the plugin page, the site switch in maintenance mode and remains blocked to the screenshot attached, then after an hour the updating process fail without results. I opened a ticket with the hosting service to understand if this could be a server issue, but they haven't answered yet. What do you suggest me to do? Many thanks, Davide

April 15, 2015 at 7:07 am #599574

Andrey
Supporter

Please allow me to kindly point to the initial post of this thread and remind that this ticket is only inform you about possible issues in WordPress 4.2 and if you have any issues you need to open a new ticket.

@davidea may I kindly request to open your own separate thread for your issue.

April 15, 2015 at 7:36 am #599587

michelc-9

I have exactly the same problem as davideA.Working on wordpress 4.1.1 and trying to upgrade wpml to 3.9.4 or 3.9.5 have the same issue...
You said that we must open a new ticket, but in my home page, link on TECHNICAL SUPPORT (members-only forum) log off me (!), so i must log in again, to be log off on clicking link again...
It would be nice to have a big button (wich work...) to open a new ticket.
Many thanks for your reply

Michel

April 16, 2015 at 8:05 am #600436

Andrey
Supporter

@michelc-9, Could you please upload a screenshot to better understand the issue ?

April 16, 2015 at 12:41 pm #600714

michelc-9

Hi Andrey
From now on i can see the new topic button.
Sorry for the mistake...and many thanks.
Michel

April 16, 2015 at 2:42 pm #600835

Andrey
Supporter

That's OK. Perhaps it was cache issue.

You're welcome.

May 13, 2015 at 3:43 pm #618213

Philippe

Hi, It seems it is not possible to open a new topic...

My concern is that when installing WPML 3.1.5.9... or 3.2 with WordPress 4.2, the website page is not showing at all anymore.

Could you check what is wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Philippe

Here are my bebuging info:

{"core":{"Wordpress":{"Multisite":"No","SiteURL":"http:\/\/www.pmthotels.com\/Cala-di-Sogno","HomeURL":"http:\/\/www.pmthotels.com\/Cala-di-Sogno","Version":"4.2.2","PermalinkStructure":"\/%postname%\/","PostTypes":"post, page, attachment, revision, nav_menu_item, dt_portfolio, dt_testimonials, dt_team, dt_logos, dt_benefits, dt_gallery, dt_slideshow, vc_grid_item","PostSatus":"publish, future, draft, pending, private, trash, auto-draft, inherit"},"Server":{"jQueryVersion":"1.11.2","PHPVersion":"5.4.38","MySQLVersion":"5.1.73","ServerSoftware":"Apache"},"PHP":{"MemoryLimit":"256M","WP Memory Limit":"40M","UploadMax":"64M","PostMax":"64M","TimeLimit":"300","MaxInputVars":"16000"}},"plugins":{"active_plugins":{"LayerSlider\/layerslider.php":{"Name":"LayerSlider WP","PluginURI":"http:\/\/codecanyon.net\/user\/kreatura\/","Version":"5.3.2","Author":"Kreatura Media","AuthorURI":"http:\/\/kreaturamedia.com\/","TextDomain":"LayerSlider","DomainPath":"","Network":false,"Title":"LayerSlider WP","AuthorName":"Kreatura Media"},"Ultimate_VC_Addons\/Ultimate_VC_Addons.php":{"Name":"Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer","PluginURI":"https:\/\/brainstormforce.com\/demos\/ultimate\/","Version":"3.10","Author":"Brainstorm Force","AuthorURI":"https:\/\/www.brainstormforce.com","TextDomain":"ultimate_vc","DomainPath":"","Network":false,"Title":"Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer","AuthorName":"Brainstorm Force"},"js_composer\/js_composer.php":{"Name":"WPBakery Visual Composer","PluginURI":"http:\/\/vc.wpbakery.com","Version":"4.4.3","Author":"Michael M - WPBakery.com","AuthorURI":"http:\/\/wpbakery.com","TextDomain":"","DomainPath":"","Network":false,"Title":"WPBakery Visual Composer","AuthorName":"Michael M - WPBakery.com"},"revslider\/revslider.php":{"Name":"Revolution Slider","PluginURI":"http:\/\/www.themepunch.com\/revolution\/","Version":"4.6.5","Author":"ThemePunch","AuthorURI":"http:\/\/themepunch.com","TextDomain":"","DomainPath":"","Network":false,"Title":"Revolution Slider","AuthorName":"ThemePunch"},"sexybookmarks\/shareaholic.php":{"Name":"Shareaholic | share buttons, analytics, related content","PluginURI":"https:\/\/shareaholic.com\/publishers\/","Version":"7.6.1.2","Author":"Shareaholic","AuthorURI":"https:\/\/shareaholic.com","TextDomain":"shareaholic","DomainPath":"\/languages","Network":false,"Title":"Shareaholic | share buttons, analytics, related content","AuthorName":"Shareaholic"},"sitepress-multilingual-cms\/sitepress.php":{"Name":"WPML Multilingual CMS","PluginURI":"https:\/\/wpml.org\/","Version":"3.2-RC3","Author":"OnTheGoSystems","AuthorURI":"http:\/\/www.onthegosystems.com\/","TextDomain":"","DomainPath":"","Network":false,"Title":"WPML Multilingual CMS","AuthorName":"OnTheGoSystems"},"wordpress-seo\/wp-seo.php":{"Name":"WordPress SEO","PluginURI":"https:\/\/yoast.com\/wordpress\/plugins\/seo\/#utm_source=wpadmin\u0026utm_medium=plugin\u0026utm_campaign=wpseoplugin","Version":"2.1.1","Author":"Team Yoast","AuthorURI":"https:\/\/yoast.com\/","TextDomain":"wordpress-seo","DomainPath":"\/languages\/","Network":false,"Title":"WordPress SEO","AuthorName":"Team Yoast"}},"mu_plugins":[],"dropins":[]},"theme":{"Name":"The7.2","ThemeURI":null,"Author":"\u003Ca href=\u0022http:\/\/dream-theme.com\/\u0022\u003EDream-Theme\u003C\/a\u003E","AuthorURI":null,"Template":"dt-the7 3","Version":"2.1.0","TextDomain":null,"DomainPath":null},"extra-debug":{"WMPL":{"hide_upgrade_notice":"3.1.9","icl_capabilities_verified":true,"interview_translators":1,"existing_content_language_verified":1,"language_negotiation_type":"1","theme_localization_type":2,"icl_lso_header":0,"icl_lso_link_empty":0,"icl_lso_flags":"1","icl_lso_native_lang":0,"icl_lso_display_lang":0,"sync_page_ordering":1,"sync_page_parent":1,"sync_page_template":1,"sync_ping_status":1,"sync_comment_status":1,"sync_sticky_flag":1,"sync_private_flag":1,"sync_post_format":1,"sync_delete":0,"sync_delete_tax":0,"sync_post_taxonomies":1,"sync_post_date":0,"sync_taxonomy_parents":0,"translation_pickup_method":0,"notify_complete":1,"translated_document_status":1,"remote_management":0,"auto_adjust_ids":0,"alert_delay":0,"promote_wpml":0,"troubleshooting_options":{"http_communication":1},"automatic_redirect":0,"remember_language":24,"icl_lang_sel_type":"list","icl_lang_sel_stype":"classic","icl_lang_sel_orientation":"horizontal","icl_lang_sel_copy_parameters":"","icl_widget_title_show":0,"translated_document_page_url":"auto-generate","sync_comments_on_duplicates ":0,"seo":{"head_langs":1,"canonicalization_duplicates":1},"posts_slug_translation":{"on":0},"languages_order":["fr","en"],"urls":{"directory_for_default_language":0,"show_on_root":"","root_html_file_path":"","root_page":0,"hide_language_switchers":1},"admin_default_language":"fr","ajx_health_checked":true,"setup_complete":1,"setup_wizard_step":4,"default_categories":{"fr":"1","en":7},"default_language":"fr","taxonomy_names_checked":true,"dont_show_help_admin_notice":true,"translation-management":{"notification":{"new-job":1,"completed":1,"resigned":1,"dashboard":true,"purge-old":7},"custom_fields_translation":{"title":2,"description":2,"keywords":2,"_yoast_wpseo_title":2,"_yoast_wpseo_bctitle":2,"_yoast_wpseo_metadesc":2,"_yoast_wpseo_metakeywords":2,"_yoast_wpseo_focuskw":2,"_yoast_wpseo_meta-robots-noindex":1,"_yoast_wpseo_meta-robots-nofollow":1,"_yoast_wpseo_meta-robots-adv":1,"_yoast_wpseo_canonical":0,"_yoast_wpseo_redirect":0,"_yoast_wpseo_opengraph-description":2,"_yoast_wpseo_google-plus-description":2,"_dt_albums_display":1,"_dt_albums_media_display":1,"_dt_albums_options_bg_under_masonry_posts":1,"_dt_albums_options_columns_number":1,"_dt_albums_options_description":1,"_dt_albums_options_full_width":1,"_dt_albums_options_hide_last_row":1,"_dt_albums_options_hover_animation":1,"_dt_albums_options_hover_bg_color":1,"_dt_albums_options_hover_content_visibility":1,"_dt_albums_options_image_layout":1,"_dt_albums_options_item_padding":1,"_dt_albums_options_jgrid_description":1,"_dt_albums_options_jgrid_hover_animation":1,"_dt_albums_options_jgrid_hover_bg_color":1,"_dt_albums_options_jgrid_hover_content_visibility":1,"_dt_albums_options_jgrid_show_round_miniatures":1,"_dt_albums_options_layout":1,"_dt_albums_options_load_effect":1,"_dt_albums_options_load_style":1,"_dt_albums_options_order":1,"_dt_albums_options_orderby":1,"_dt_albums_options_posts_same_width":1,"_dt_albums_options_post_content_alignment":1,"_dt_albums_options_ppp":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_all_pages":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_author_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_categories_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_comments_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_date_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_exerpts":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_filter":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_numbers_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_order":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_orderby":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_ordering":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_round_miniatures":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_terms":1,"_dt_albums_options_show_titles":1,"_dt_albums_options_target_height":1,"_dt_albums_options_target_width":1,"_dt_albums_options_thumb_proportions":1,"_dt_album_media_items":1,"_dt_album_options_exclude_featured_image":1,"_dt_album_options_gallery_columns":1,"_dt_album_options_gallery_make_first_big":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_autoplay":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_bg_color":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_bottom_padding":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_inactive_opacity":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_landscape_images_mode":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_layout":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_ls_fill_dt":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_ls_fill_mob":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_ls_max_width":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_ls_min_width":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_overlay":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_portrait_images_mode":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_pt_fill_dt":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_pt_fill_mob":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_pt_max_width":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_pt_min_width":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_side_paddings":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_slides_width":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_slide_max_width":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_thumbnails_height":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_thumbnails_visibility":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_thumbnails_width":1,"_dt_album_options_photo_scroller_top_padding":1,"_dt_album_options_preview":1,"_dt_album_options_slider_proportions":1,"_dt_album_options_type":1,"_dt_benefits_options_retina_image":1,"_dt_blog_display":1,"_dt_blog_options_bg_under_list_posts":1,"_dt_blog_options_bg_under_masonry_posts":1,"_dt_blog_options_columns_number":1,"_dt_blog_options_enable_fancy_date":1,"_dt_blog_options_full_width":1,"_dt_blog_options_image_layout":1,"_dt_blog_options_item_padding":1,"_dt_blog_options_layout":1,"_dt_blog_options_list_layout":1,"_dt_blog_options_load_effect":1,"_dt_blog_options_load_style":1,"_dt_blog_options_order":1,"_dt_blog_options_orderby":1,"_dt_blog_options_posts_same_width":1,"_dt_blog_options_post_content_alignment":1,"_dt_blog_options_ppp":1,"_dt_blog_options_show_all_pages":1,"_dt_blog_options_show_author_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_blog_options_show_categories_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_blog_options_show_comments_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_blog_options_show_date_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_blog_options_show_details":1,"_dt_blog_options_show_exerpts":1,"_dt_blog_options_target_width":1,"_dt_blog_options_thumb_proportions":1,"_dt_blog_options_thumb_width":1,"_dt_content_display":1,"_dt_content_position":1,"_dt_custom_header_logo_hd":1,"_dt_custom_header_logo_regular":1,"_dt_fancy_header_bg_color":1,"_dt_fancy_header_bg_fixed":1,"_dt_fancy_header_bg_fullscreen":1,"_dt_fancy_header_bg_image":1,"_dt_fancy_header_bg_position_x":1,"_dt_fancy_header_bg_position_y":1,"_dt_fancy_header_bg_repeat":1,"_dt_fancy_header_breadcrumbs":1,"_dt_fancy_header_breadcrumbs_bg_color":1,"_dt_fancy_header_breadcrumbs_text_color":1,"_dt_fancy_header_height":1,"_dt_fancy_header_parallax_speed":1,"_dt_fancy_header_subtitle":1,"_dt_fancy_header_subtitle_color":1,"_dt_fancy_header_subtitle_color_mode":1,"_dt_fancy_header_subtitle_size":1,"_dt_fancy_header_title":1,"_dt_fancy_header_title_aligment":1,"_dt_fancy_header_title_color":1,"_dt_fancy_header_title_color_mode":1,"_dt_fancy_header_title_size":1,"_dt_footer_show":1,"_dt_footer_widgetarea_id":1,"_dt_header_background":1,"_dt_header_title":1,"_dt_header_transparent_bg_color":1,"_dt_header_transparent_bg_opacity":1,"_dt_header_transparent_bg_style":1,"_dt_header_transparent_menu_hover_color_mode":1,"_dt_header_transparent_menu_text_color_mode":1,"_dt_header_transparent_menu_top_bar_color_mode":1,"_dt_logo_options_link":1,"_dt_logo_options_retina_logo":1,"_dt_media_options_columns_number":1,"_dt_media_options_description":1,"_dt_media_options_full_width":1,"_dt_media_options_hide_last_row":1,"_dt_media_options_hover_animation":1,"_dt_media_options_hover_bg_color":1,"_dt_media_options_hover_content_visibility":1,"_dt_media_options_image_layout":1,"_dt_media_options_item_padding":1,"_dt_media_options_jgrid_description":1,"_dt_media_options_jgrid_hover_animation":1,"_dt_media_options_jgrid_hover_bg_color":1,"_dt_media_options_jgrid_hover_content_visibility":1,"_dt_media_options_layout":1,"_dt_media_options_load_effect":1,"_dt_media_options_load_style":1,"_dt_media_options_order":1,"_dt_media_options_orderby":1,"_dt_media_options_show_all_pages":1,"_dt_media_options_show_exerpts":1,"_dt_media_options_show_titles":1,"_dt_media_options_target_height":1,"_dt_media_options_target_width":1,"_dt_media_options_thumb_proportions":1,"_dt_microsite_bottom_logo_hd":1,"_dt_microsite_bottom_logo_regular":1,"_dt_microsite_favicon":1,"_dt_microsite_floating_logo_hd":1,"_dt_microsite_floating_logo_regular":1,"_dt_microsite_hidden_parts":1,"_dt_microsite_page_layout":1,"_dt_microsite_page_loading":1,"_dt_microsite_primary_menu":1,"_dt_portfolio_display":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_bg_under_list_posts":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_bg_under_masonry_posts":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_columns_number":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_description":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_full_width":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_hide_last_row":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_hover_animation":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_hover_bg_color":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_hover_content_visibility":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_image_layout":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_item_padding":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_jgrid_description":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_jgrid_hover_animation":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_jgrid_hover_bg_color":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_jgrid_hover_content_visibility":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_jgrid_under_image_buttons":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_list_hover_bg_color":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_list_layout":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_load_effect":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_load_style":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_masonry_layout":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_order":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_orderby":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_posts_same_width":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_post_content_alignment":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_ppp":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_all_pages":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_author_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_categories_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_comments_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_date_in_post_meta":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_details":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_details_buttons":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_exerpts":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_filter":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_links":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_order":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_orderby":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_ordering":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_terms":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_titles":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_show_zoom":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_target_height":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_target_width":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_thumb_proportions":1,"_dt_portfolio_options_under_image_buttons":1,"_dt_post_options_hide_thumbnail":1,"_dt_post_options_preview":1,"_dt_post_options_preview_style_gallery":1,"_dt_post_options_preview_style_video":1,"_dt_post_options_related_categories":1,"_dt_post_options_related_mode":1,"_dt_post_options_slider_proportions":1,"_dt_project_media_items":1,"_dt_project_media_options_enable_floationg_content":1,"_dt_project_media_options_gallery_columns":1,"_dt_project_media_options_gallery_make_first_big":1,"_dt_project_media_options_layout":1,"_dt_project_media_options_slider_proportions":1,"_dt_project_media_options_type":1,"_dt_project_options_hide_thumbnail":1,"_dt_project_options_link":1,"_dt_project_options_link_name":1,"_dt_project_options_link_target":1,"_dt_project_options_open_thumbnail_in_lightbox":1,"_dt_project_options_preview":1,"_dt_project_options_preview_style":1,"_dt_project_options_related_categories":1,"_dt_project_options_related_mode":1,"_dt_project_options_show_link":1,"_dt_project_options_slider_proportions":1,"_dt_sidebar_position":1,"_dt_sidebar_widgetarea_id":1,"_dt_slider_media_items":1,"_dt_slideshow_3d_layout":1,"_dt_slideshow_3d_slider_proportions":1,"_dt_slideshow_autoplay":1,"_dt_slideshow_autoslide_interval":1,"_dt_slideshow_hide_captions":1,"_dt_slideshow_layer_show_bg_and_paddings":1,"_dt_slideshow_layer_slider":1,"_dt_slideshow_layout":1,"_dt_slideshow_mode":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_autoplay":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_autoplay_speed":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_bg_color":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_bottom_padding":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_inactive_opacity":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_layout":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_ls_fill_dt":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_ls_fill_mob":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_ls_max_width":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_ls_min_width":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_overlay":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_pt_fill_dt":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_pt_fill_mob":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_pt_max_width":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_pt_min_width":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_side_paddings":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_thumbnails_height":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_thumbnails_visibility":1,"_dt_slideshow_photo_scroller_top_padding":1,"_dt_slideshow_revolution_slider":1,"_dt_slideshow_scaling":1,"_dt_slideshow_sliders":1,"_dt_slideshow_slider_proportions":1,"_dt_slideshow_slides_in_column":1,"_dt_slideshow_slides_in_raw":1,"_dt_teammate_options_dribbble":1,"_dt_teammate_options_facebook":1,"_dt_teammate_options_go_to_single":1,"_dt_teammate_options_mail":1,"_dt_teammate_options_position":1,"_dt_teammate_options_twitter":1,"_dt_team_display":1,"_dt_team_options_bg_under_posts":1,"_dt_team_options_columns_number":1,"_dt_team_options_full_width":1,"_dt_team_options_image_layout":1,"_dt_team_options_item_padding":1,"_dt_team_options_masonry_layout":1,"_dt_team_options_show_exerpts":1,"_dt_team_options_target_width":1,"_dt_team_options_thumb_proportions":1,"_dt_testimonials_display":1,"_dt_testimonials_options_columns_number":1,"_dt_testimonials_options_full_width":1,"_dt_testimonials_options_item_padding":1,"_dt_testimonials_options_load_effect":1,"_dt_testimonials_options_load_style":1,"_dt_testimonials_options_masonry_layout":1,"_dt_testimonials_options_target_width":1,"_dt_testimonial_options_link":1,"_dt_testimonial_options_position":1},"doc_translation_method":0,"custom_types_readonly_config":{"dt_portfolio":1,"dt_testimonials":1,"dt_team":1,"dt_logos":1,"dt_benefits":1,"dt_gallery":1,"dt_slideshow":1},"taxonomies_readonly_config":{"dt_portfolio_category":1,"dt_testimonials_category":1,"dt_team_category":1,"dt_logos_category":1,"dt_benefits_category":1,"dt_gallery_category":1},"custom-types_readonly_config":{"dt_portfolio":1,"dt_testimonials":1,"dt_team":1,"dt_logos":1,"dt_benefits":1,"dt_gallery":1,"dt_slideshow":1}},"custom_posts_sync_option":{"dt_portfolio":1,"dt_testimonials":1,"dt_team":1,"dt_logos":1,"dt_benefits":1,"dt_gallery":1,"dt_slideshow":1},"$taxonomies_sync_option":{"dt_portfolio_category":1,"dt_testimonials_category":1,"dt_team_category":1,"dt_logos_category":1,"dt_benefits_category":1,"dt_gallery_category":1},"icl_lang_sel_config":{"font-current-normal":"#444444","font-current-hover":"#000000","background-current-normal":"#ffffff","background-current-hover":"#eeeeee","font-other-normal":"#444444","font-other-hover":"#000000","background-other-normal":"#ffffff","background-other-hover":"#eeeeee","border":"#cdcdcd"},"icl_lang_sel_footer_config":{"font-current-normal":"#444444","font-current-hover":"#000000","background-current-normal":"#ffffff","background-current-hover":"#eeeeee","font-other-normal":"#444444","font-other-hover":"#000000","background-other-normal":"#ffffff","background-other-hover":"#eeeeee","border":"#cdcdcd"},"icl_language_switcher_sidebar":"0","icl_lang_sel_footer":0,"icl_post_availability":0,"icl_post_availability_position":"below","icl_post_availability_text":"This post is also available in: %s","language_selector_initialized":1,"icl_additional_css":null,"display_ls_in_menu":0,"menu_for_ls":0,"site_key":"xpFfgX4qJV","st":{"sw":[],"strings_per_page":10,"icl_st_auto_reg":"disable","strings_language":"en","theme_localization_domains":["the7mk2","","rwmb","tgmpa","envato","woocommerce"],"translated-users":[]},"just_reactivated":0,"edit_languages_flag_migration":1,"theme_localization_load_textdomain":0,"gettext_theme_domain_name":"","active_languages":["en","fr"],"custom-types_sync_option":{"dt_portfolio":1,"dt_testimonials":1,"dt_team":1,"dt_logos":1,"dt_benefits":1,"dt_gallery":1,"dt_slideshow":1},"taxonomies_sync_option":{"dt_portfolio_category":1,"dt_testimonials_category":1,"dt_team_category":1,"dt_logos_category":1,"dt_benefits_category":1,"dt_gallery_category":1},"hidden_languages":["en"]}}}

May 19, 2015 at 6:40 am #621239

Andrey
Supporter

@philippe, you should be able to open a new ticket. Please try again.