Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by danielJ-8 9 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
February 14, 2020 at 1:36 pm

danielJ-8

I have created a Content Template in Toolset which I want to translate. The template has been designed with the Divi Builder. I am able to translate the template, but I need to access the Divi Builder version to make further changes to the translated template. Can you help with that?

I have recorded this video:

hidden link

The problem is when I am in the Divi Builder Editor and I try to change the language from the Spanish language into the Catalan language

February 14, 2020 at 2:52 pm
February 14, 2020 at 3:18 pm #5495467

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

I have forwarded details to our second-tier team for the expert opinion and waiting for the feedback now. We will get back to you as early as possible.

Please allows me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 14, 2020 at 3:53 pm #5495713
danielJ-8

Sure. You can make a coy

New threads created by Bigul and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/issues-while-translating-a-template-built-with-divi-theme-builder/

February 15, 2020 at 1:39 pm #5499623

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your permission. We are still working on this issue and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 17, 2020 at 4:39 pm #5509393

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

The issue is escalated to our second-tier team for further debugging. Have you changed the site credentials? Because we are not able to access the staging site backend now.

Please check it and share the correct login details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 17, 2020 at 4:47 pm
February 18, 2020 at 7:50 am #5512863

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. I have shared it with our team. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 20, 2020 at 8:09 am #5530293

danielJ-8

Hi Bigul,
same thing here. I am still having exactly the same bug. I cannot update the translated content template in the divi builder. I attach the same video, because nothing has changed:

hidden link

Did you have any feedback from your 2nd tier?

Thanks
Daniel

February 20, 2020 at 12:15 pm #5532749

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the updates. Our second-tier team is still working on this issue and expecting to get feedback by tomorrow. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 21, 2020 at 7:57 pm #5543607

danielJ-8

Hi,

do you have any news on how to translate and edit the Content templates created in Toolset?
Thanks!
Daniel

February 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm #5545939

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Daniel,

There are some limitations to translating the Toolset Content Templates manually. Because the issue is existing when we are using the default editor. Please check the attached image for more details. So we are still looking for a possible workaround.

We also would like to know do you have any specific reasons to translate the Toolset Content Templates manually.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 25, 2020 at 7:59 am #5559781

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Daniel,

We are getting the expected result after the following steps on our local copies. Please try it after a site backup and let me know your feedback.

1) Visit WPML>>Languages
2) Scroll down to *Hide languages* section
3) Unhide the languages and save the changes
4) Open the *Plantilla para traducción a idiomas* template for edit in Divi
5) Switch to Catalan
6) Click on *Overwrite with Spanish content* button of the language widget
7) Click on *Translate independently* button after the loading of the page
8) Then translate the template manually to Catalan and English

Please check the attached images for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

February 25, 2020 at 8:22 am #5559951

danielJ-8

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!