This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by adriO 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
April 21, 2018 at 2:32 pm #1741939

adriO

I try to update to WooCommerce Multilingual 4.2.10 but it fails I get a http 500 error. It happens on two sites so far.

Going back to 4.2.9 brings the site live again.

How come and what to do about it.

April 24, 2018 at 8:56 am #1782857

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Do the two sites have similar setups (e.g theme and plugins) or are they significantly different?

2. Do the two sites use the same hosting provider?

3. Is it possible to send us a Duplicator package for one of the sites so that we can investigate this on a local server? Or, even better, are you able to provide us a staging site on the same server of one of the problematic sites?

4. A 500 error would be a server level error. Have you been able to ask your service provider to check their logs for any messages that might help determine the issue?

5. Technical Information on you environment
Could you please provide information about your environment by following thsese steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thanks

April 24, 2018 at 9:08 am #1783372

adriO

Hi Yvette, thank you for your reply and for helping me out.

Regarding your questions:
1) Yes they use the same theme (a child theme of Trusted Pro), they do have a bunch of same plugins installed.
2) Partially, they are both hosted on my local machine (development environment) and one of them is live with no staging site.
3) I can supply you with a Duplicator package and no, there is no staging site.
4) As it is on my local machine (also) I did not contact the hosting provider to check any logfile
5) I added the debug invormation.

I do hope you can work with it and hope to hear soon.

Best wishes,

Adri

April 24, 2018 at 9:48 am #1784969

Yvette
Supporter

A Duplicator package would be perfect.

I am opening the private area for you to send it. Please use a file sharing platform like Fileshare, Dropbox...etc and only send us the link to where we can download the package.

The private area is only visible between you and WPML Support.
Thanks!

April 24, 2018 at 9:48 am #1785024

Yvette
Supporter

A Duplicator package would be perfect.

I am opening the private area for you to send it. Please use a file sharing platform like Fileshare, Dropbox...etc and only send us the link to where we can download the package.

The private area is only visible between you and WPML Support.
Thanks!

April 26, 2018 at 6:38 am #1824524

adriO

Hi Yvette,
Sorry for my late reply. Just this morning I wanted to create the duplicator package but decided to try the update once more before I do that.
Surprisingly the update did run flawlessly so there is no need for further action
Thanks for your help!
Best wishes,

Adri