This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Anonymous 2 months, 1 week ago.

Author Posts
December 17, 2019 at 10:59 am #5146099


We have updated some page translations, but when viewing the page, the old translation is showing instead of the newly updated one.

I've tried 're-completing' the translation, but that did not help. I tried moving the translated page from draft to published, that also did not help.

for example (screenshot attached) the "Give" translation is "Gib" but it still shows the old "Gebe" instead.

I am on the latest WordPress installation(5.3.1), I am using Elementor as a page builder.
I have REST API disabled for unauthenticated users (which should not be a problem, according to your documentation, since you do not try to access the rest api unauthenticated).

December 18, 2019 at 4:31 pm #5156655


My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

The forum ‘Translation support’ is closed to new topics and replies.