This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by christosM-5 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 17, 2019 at 6:24 am #3831601

christosM-5

I am trying to:Update an product image

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:The image of the product

Instead, I got:Nothing On original language page the image updated fine

May 17, 2019 at 7:40 am #3831869

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please open the product for edit in the default language and check the following options of Language Widget(under *Media attachments* section) is selected or not. If not, please select it and updates the products in both languages(just resave).

a) Duplicate uploaded media to translations

b) Duplicate featured image to translations

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 17, 2019 at 8:40 pm #3836859

christosM-5

Hi Bigul, of course they are checked I tried to delete save and re add the product image. It shows fine in original language but not in the other (english). I did not had this issue when adding the products I think maybe it has something to do with updating wordpress from 5.1 to 5.2.
Also I can not update WPML CMS and other WPML plugins I get an "update failed: undefined" error

May 17, 2019 at 8:56 pm #3836991

christosM-5

Update : After permanently deleting the old product image from the media library and editing directly the translated (english ) product page removing the image and updating seems to be working now. What happened is that the translated page was showing that it had the old image defined in the edit page but no image at the live site. Anyway it seems to be ok now.
I still can not update the WPML plugins via the plugins page Can you help me with that?

May 20, 2019 at 4:45 am #3843631

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Please try the following steps after a backup and make sure you can upgrade to the latest version or not.

1) Visit *Plugins>>Add new* page
2) Click on the *Commercial* tab
3) Click on *Check for updates* button
4) Then check you can upgrade to the latest version or not

Please check the attached images for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 20, 2019 at 7:47 pm #3849947

christosM-5

Following your instructions the page asked me for entering the site key and after re-entering the key the update worked
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!